⋆♡We Will Rock You♡⋆

⋆⋅⋆⋅【N O T E】⋅⋆⋅⋆
✩⋅⋆ ༻༺ ⋆⋅✩
Hi! Well, this one, I will disclose before continuing, is short, and quite disorganized - but as always, my writing is predominantly governed by the motions of my heart, more than my mind, so most of what I write may lack organization.

Nevertheless, I really do admire this song a great deal, and for some reason - I had the urge to write this.

Hopefully it will be recieved well, and hopefully you like it!

Stay amazing!

All my love!

♡Soula♡

⋅•⋅༻⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋅⋅༺⋅•⋅
┏━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┓
Set In The Year
♡1976♡
┗━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┛

"Can you just imagine it? Can you see what I see? All of us, all the people - we'll unite with this, I promise you,"

⋆ ⋆ ⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋆

You opened your eyes, an instant smile forming on your face when you spotted your husband of two years, Brian, seated at the edge of the bed, scribbling on the blank page of a small notebook that was placed on his lap. His head was lowered, and his back was facing you - so he'd been unaware that you had just awoken. Your eyes then shifted to the small alarm clock that rested atop your bedside table, realizing that it was only six in the morning - which brought you to your senses, senses that helped you discover that the sky was still quite dark, for dawn had not broken yet. Letting out a breath, you sat up, shifting your weight carefully, only for Brian to feel your movements, causing him to turn his head hurriedly.

"(Y/N)," he smiled in the most loving manner, his smooth voice making your name sound like heaven. "I'm sorry, love, did I wake you?" he frowned, observing your form.

"No you didn't," you responded, voice a little weak as he collected his notebook and pen, getting to his feet so that he could make his way over to you. "I woke up on my own," you added. "But darling, do tell me why you're up so early," you frowned a little as he settled down next to you, placing his large hand on your thigh, caressing it. "It's winter, you usually don't wake up until eight,"

"Ah," he chuckled a little. "Well....there was....an idea I wanted to work on," he confessed.

Instantly, your frown deepened. "Brian....how long have you been up?"

Now, for your husband, late nights and early mornings were no new instance - in fact, it was more of a norm than it was something strange. He spent most of his time writing songs, and creating music - and one of his main reasons for doing that was because he wasn't just a young man who loved music. No, he was a man that the entire world recognized as a gifted musician; he was a young man that people looked up to. The man you adored was a part of a rather famous rock group, that had originated from England - and this particular group went by the internationally accepted name Queen. Oh yes, they were a band that had more or less changed the world, with their style and musical grace. Altogether, there were four of them, all boys, and all utterly talented - talented beyond reasonable measure. Brian was the lead guitarist of the group, and his three mates were Freddie, John, and Roger. Freddie was the lead vocalist that everyone knew all too well, John was the adorable bassist that everyone could not help but love, and Roger was the playful drummer that had a boyish charm about him, one that was impossible to deny.
You loved them, all of them - because they were like family to you. They had all grown so close, and so attached to you - to the point where they needed to have you around in order to feel inspired. Wherever the band was, you needed to be close - or else it was a pure disaster. They adored you, protected you, and nurtured you. They held you so close, as close as the finest treasure - and you did the same for them.