⋆✩Meant To Be✩⋆

┏━━⋅⋆ ::::♡:::: ⋆⋅━━┓
With Allusion To
{Twenty Minutes}
{Moments}
{One}

┗━━⋅⋆ ::::♡:::: ⋆⋅━━┛

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆✩【N O T E】✩⋆
✩⋅⋆ ༻༺ ⋆⋅✩
Hello! Before this begins, I would just like to wish you a Happy New Year, even though it isn't necessarily the new year yet. It's New Year's Eve here, so I thought it would be nice to wish you all a little earlier.

Moving on, as I've stated above, this chapter holds strong references to the stated ones that precede this - hopefully it isn't too cumbersome on my part, because I completely understand I can be very disorganized sksksksk.

Nevertheless, this imagine, as all of mine do, came from the heart - so I hope you might find it a little entertaining.

Thank you so much for reading - and do remember to stay amazing!

All my love!

♡Soula♡

ꕤ✭⋅⋆⋅⋆ ❋ ⋆⋅⋆⋅✭ꕤ

┏━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┓
Set In The Year
♡1986♡
┗━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┛
⋅•⋅☆::::::::♡::::::::☆⋅•⋅

"All I see is you. My past, my present, my future - all I see is you. Promise me that that will forever remain what I continue to see. You,"

⋅⋆⋅⋅⋆ ✩ ⋆⋅⋅⋆⋅

You carefully set the plates out at the small breakfast table, a pleasant smile present on your face as you did this. The boys were all seated, arguing that you let them set the table instead of you doing it - but given your nature, it was obvious that you insisted otherwise, and eventually got your way. Eventually, once everything had been set out, you settled down in the chair that was located beside Brian's - a sigh escaping your lips as you brushed your hair back into a loose bun. Everyone, understandably, looked quite exhausted and drained, which was mainly due to the fact that the band was currently on tour, once more. Of course, it had always been normal for you to accompany the boys on tour, for it was no secret that they felt incomplete whenever you weren't around, and even after over a decade - nothing had necessarily changed. The boys were still closer than ever, you felt even more loved than you could ever have possibly felt before, and the band's music was producing just as much magic as it did when they'd first started. Naturally, the five of you were all a little older now, but that did not mean you didn't get to have as much fun as you would have had a decade prior to present moment. Everything had stayed the same, in fact - it was even safe to say that things had only gotten better, as the years had progressed, something you were utterly grateful for. These boys were your family, the only reasons you had the strength to continue living your life, despite the struggles, and that was a fact no one could dispute.

It had been a few months well into the tour, and so far, everything was unfolding rather pleasantly. The five of you usually shared two or three rooms amongst each other, depending on the structure of the respective hotels that would potentially serve as your temporary residence - but there were occasions where the suites were constructed in such a way that allowed for the five of you to stay in one, large room, with the essential assets to permit full privacy whenever it was desired; and the current hotel of temporary residence had seemed to follow the latter outline, having given the five of you the opportunity to share one, large room, that held four bedrooms within the designated area. The design, of the current suite, had worked out perfectly for the five of you - for each of the boys had a bedroom to themselves, whilst you and Brian shared one of your own. It was perfect.