♡Secretive♡

♡NOTE♡
⊰•
Before I begin, I would like to disclose the fact that this imagine may be sensitive, so if you are easily triggered by any emotion, whatsoever, please make a decision based on how it will benefit you!

Moving on, I would also like to state that this story is not very interesting, and the events might not be as accurate as you'd want, but I try.

Lastly, I would very much appreciate your thoughts - informing as to whether or not I should make a second part (which you probably don't because I have no skills sksksksk) - but nevertheless, I would be more than happy to know what you think!

Now that that is done, I shall leave all my love here for you, and let you get on with the rather long chapter.

*leaves love*

~I would also like to apologize for any errors~

~❊♡❊~

1977

"No more secrets, please. No more concealed emotions, no more ignorance. Just trust. Just love,"

♡•❊•♡

Humming a soft tune, you were seated at the dining table, in the large kitchen of the beautiful house that you shared with your husband of five years - Brian May. The entire building was quiet, extremely quiet, mainly because you were all alone - accompanied by only your imagination, and your inner dialogue. Brian was out at the studio, as he had informed you when he left, about two hours ago, with the other three boys that he worked with - Roger, Freddie, and John, the individuals that you just so happened to consider to be your brothers. You had known them for a fairly long time now, and they were practically family. From the day you had first met Brian, they had been there for you, having been present at your first date, as spies - but being present nevertheless. They had been there when he had confessed to you that he had fallen for you, they had been there when he had asked you to be his girlfriend, as well as when he has asked you to marry him. They had been there for your engagement party, and of course - for your wedding. You remembered that day oh so vividly. You had been so nervous, so innocent, so naive - you were stepping into a totally new chapter of your life, and you knew that you would not be able to rewind once you had done so. On that very day, you had almost pulled out, just before the ceremony. The memory, of you fiddling with your elegant white dress as you hyperventilated, was still etched into the back of your mind. Had it not been for Roger, the boy that was lucky enough to have walked you down the aisle, you probably would not have been brought to your senses, and the outcome would have been you making one of the biggest mistakes of your life. But it had all fallen into place, and as fate had had it, you were wed to the man you truly loved.

He really was everything to you, there could be no question, whatsoever, about that. You adored his mind, his spirit, his soul, and the essence of whom he was. You were in love with everything about him. And as far as you could possibly have been concerned, he had been the perfect husband to you, so far. He was gentle, loving, genuine, extremely protective - and intuitive. The two of you got along all too well, and it was safe to say that you were the happiest you had ever been. You could not wait to spend the rest of your life with him, to have children with him, to watch them grow, to teach them, to grow old with him - the idea was utterly picturesque, and you loved it. Things would be perfect, or as perfect as they could possibly get.