♡Moments♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Before I start, I must apologize for the fact that this imagine is horribly written, and is a little too long. I honestly hate myself for getting too carried away. The story isn't even that good >.>

If my dates are wrong, I apologize, and if some of my grammar is incorrect, I apologize as well. Ugh, I want to die.

But, I wrote it nevertheless, and here it is, unfortunately.

Hopefully it isn't as boring as it is.

⊰•

1985⊰•
•♡With strong reference to 'Twenty Minutes'♡•

"Yeah right!" laughter could be heard after the aforementioned sarcastic comment was made.

You were standing up, your arms folded as you focused on the people that were around you. Your husband of one year, Brian May, was standing beside you, whilst the other members - of a rock group called Queen, stood at such an angle that you could see all of them properly. Roger, Freddie, John, and of course - Brian, were the four individuals that comprised one of the most legendary musical acts of all time.

Having been married to Brian, it was quite normal for you to be around the boys. You mixed with them a great deal, and they were your best friends. In fact, it was safe to say that you were, more or less, one of the boys. Your love for them was immeasurable.

At present moment, the five of you were standing backstage, located at the end of the stadium corridor. The crowds could already be heard, incredibly loud - and the concert hadn't even started yet. In thirty minutes, the boys were going to go up on stage, playing for the event known as Live Aid. It was anticipated that the crowds were going to be massive, and judging from what you could hear, the estimation was correct.

You, of course, were in attendance because you wanted to be there for your husband, as well as the boys. You wanted nothing more than to support them.

Since there were thirty minutes to spare, the five of you had decided to engage in humorous conversation, sharing jokes and laughter. Brian readjusted his white shirt as you giggled at a terrible joke that Roger had cracked.

"Agh," Freddie did his best to calm down. "You're going to cause me to die of laughter!"

"Can Roger die of laughter? As soon as possible?" John spoke, making you giggle again as Roger flashed him a mean glare.

"Can John just shut the f*** up?" he faked a sweet smile.

"Can Roger shove his drum sticks up where the sun doesn't shine?" John retorted.

The two continued to argue as a man could be seen approaching. You stared at him as he went up to Freddie, speaking softly. Freddie appeared as though he were processing the words he had just heard, and then he nodded with a smile.

"I've got to get to the control room," he informed the group. However, John and Roger were too distracted with the process of exchaning words. Only you and Brian were aware of what Freddie had just said.

"Okay," you nodded, smiling as he turned to follow the man.

Several seconds had passed before you turned your head, looking at Roger and John again. Of course, they were still arguing. An airy laugh escaped your lips as you watched them. It wasn't long before you sensed that your husband was looking at you, staring. With a slight frown, you looked at him. You then took this opportunity to admire how handsome he was, especially with the white, tucked in shirt that he was wearing - paired with a set of black pants. Despite the fact that you were looking at him with a slightly confused facial expression, he just continued to stare at you - the tiniest smirk painted on his face, it was almost non-existent.