⋆♡Our Reality♡⋆

╔═ ༻༺ ═╗     N O T E    ╚═ ⋅• ♡ •⋅ ═╝⋆⋅⋆⋅ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ʙᴇɢɪɴ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴇssʏ - sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

╔═ ༻༺ ═╗
     N O T E   
╚═ ⋅• ♡ •⋅ ═╝
⋆⋅⋆⋅
ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ʙᴇɢɪɴ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴇssʏ - sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ.

⋅⋅⋅⋅

sᴏᴍᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇs ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪs ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ.   ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀsᴘᴇᴄᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ.  

⋅⋅⋅⋅

ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʟɪɢʜᴛᴇsᴛ ʙɪᴛ, ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴀʙʟᴇ!

⋅⋅⋅⋅

ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!

⋅ • ⋅⊰⋆♡⋆⊱⋅ • ⋅
┏━━⋅ꕤ ⋅━━┓
P r o l o g u e
┗━━⋅ꕤ ⋅━━┛
⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅
"I...." Brian trailed off as he tried to steady his breathing, looking at you.

You let out an airy laugh, keeping your hands on his shoulders.

"Why do you always do this to me?" he frowned slightly.

"I don't know the answer to that," you giggled again as he shook his head.

"You, my love, are something else," he remarked before moving in to kiss you once more.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ's ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ, ʟɪᴘs ᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴄᴋ. ɪ'ᴠᴇ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴇᴛ - ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ, ɪ'ʟʟ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ,"

⋅⋆⋅⋆ ♡ ⋆⋅⋆⋅
┏━━ ⋅⋅✩ ⋅⋅━━┓
sᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ
1985
┗━━ ⋅⋅✩⋅⋅ ━━┛

⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅

Letting out a sigh of slight exhaustion, you fiddled with the door knob before twisting it, and pushing large piece of wood open. Instantly, a frown etched itself onto your face when you realized that the entire interior was submerged in pure darkness. None of the lights were turned on, and nothing, inside, was visible. Within yourself, you had immediately begun to panic, your heart beginning to race as an onrush of extremely negative thoughts, in relation to the potential worst case scenario, moved to plague you. You gulped as your mind hastily drifted off to the image of your husband, Brian, and the accompanying mental question that would suggest a query as to whether or not was okay, still in one piece. You had left, approximately three hours ago, having been invited by a close friend to set out on a spectacular shopping spree - predominantly due to the fact that today was your birthday. So naturally, when you had agreed to your friend's proposal, you had not anticipated that you would return to a house that may as well have been the child of darkness, especially since you had last seen your beloved in the house, just before you had actually vacated the premises.