♡Hidden♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Okay, so I do not know how this imagine will go. I don't know if there are any topics here that are sensitive or, to a point, behaving as a potential trigger - so if you see something that you dislike, or feel that I should not be allowed to talk about, I apologize.

Also, this piece is quite long, and I apologize for that.

⊰•

1976⊰•

A sigh escaped your lips as you walked over to the small desk, placing a bunch of papers down onto the surface. The leaves were piled on top of each other neatly, forming an almost straight stack of sheets. Tucking some of your hair behind your ear, you looked down at the first paper that was placed at the top of the pile. A small frown formed on your face as you studied the figures, a habit of yours that occurred when you were in a state of deep concentration. Your eyes carefully scanned the various numbers, making sure that they all looked right. A part of you was undeniably frustrated, mainly because it was your job to sort through each and every sheet of paper - just to audit the financial figures that were recorded.

Now, you worked as an accountant, and as an auditor for the English rock group called Queen. The four boys, Roger, Freddie, John, and Brian, were individuals with whom you happened to have gotten on well with. Whenever they were around, the world seemed to become a better place. It was never quiet when the four of them were together.

Roger was the drummer, and he was the bold, cheeky one - he enjoyed spending time with beautiful women. John was the bassist, and he was a fairly quiet man with a shockingly not so innocent side to him. Brian was the guitarist, and he was the smart one - having studied astrophysics. And of course, Freddie was the lead vocalist, the carefree one. You admired each and every one of them a great deal, but there was one that had truly captivated you - and it was no other than Brian, the guitarist, as aforementioned. There was something about him that drew you in, and made you feel as though you had no control over yourself. You had been working with the boys for over a year now, and that meant that you were subjected to spending a lot of time with them, specifically Brian.

You felt rather strongly for him, but you swore to yourself that you would tell no one of the way you felt. It could never ever be found out.

Why? Well, because he was already married - to a beautiful woman that you happened to know as Chrissie. Although you had never met her, you had seen pictures of her, and you reckoned that she was a rather fine young lady.

Deep down, you despised yourself for letting your feelings develop for Brian. You knew that it was wrong, but no matter how much you tried to get the feeling to go away - it only became stronger. It was almost like a curse. With each day that passed, you fell more for the man that you could never have. Fate was quite cruel.

But that was not even the worst part. You see, you were currently four months pregnant, and none of the boys were aware of this yet. You had begun to wear loose fitting clothes in order to hide the fact that you had a growing bump - and so far, it seemed to have been working. None of them noticed. It was no doubt that you intended for the boys to never find out that you were pregnant - because they would be confused. There was no significant other in your life, and they knew this - so if they found out about your condition, they would definitely be puzzled.

So if you did not have a significant other, whom was the father of your unborn child?

Brian.

Ah yes, believe it or not - that was the utter truth. It all happened one evening, after a celebratory party had been hosted to acknowledge the group's success. The party had been held at mansion that had been hired for the event, and plenty important people had been in attendance. You remembered just how awkward you had felt amongst all those people. The women were all dressed up, and the men looked classy. For most of the night, you had stayed with John, mainly because the both of you had grown quite close to each other. He was like a brother to you, and you appreciated him a great deal. He had told you that the boys were going to be staying at the mansion for the night, because alcohol would be consumed, and nobody was going to be able to drive home. For one of the first times, Chrissie was not with Brian.