⋆ ⋅Make It Through⋅ ⋆

╔═⋅•⋅⋆♡⋆⋅•⋅═╗
N O T E
╚═⋅•⋅⋆♡⋆⋅•⋅═╝
⋆ ⋆ ⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋆
ʜɪ! ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱʏ - ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ - ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛ ꜱᴋꜱᴋꜱᴋꜱᴋꜱᴋ. ʙᴜᴛ, ɪ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴏɴ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ. ɪ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ - ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴɪɴɢ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛᴇꜱᴛ ʙɪᴛ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!
ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ!

ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!
ЅᎾUℒᎯ

⋅✩⋅✩⋅✩⋅

┏━━⋅⋆⋅⋆♡⋆⋅⋆⋅━━┓
Set In The Year:
1978
┗━━⋅⋆༻ ༺⋆⋅━━┛
"I lost my faith, made my mistakes. I'm going to find a way to make this easy, I'll be better on my own - believe me,"

⋆ ⋆ ⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋆

You stood in front of the man that you had been married to for five years, tears streaming down your face as you observed him. Mark was nothing like the man he had initially been when you had first met him, he wasn't the man you'd fallen madly in love with, when you were just in high school. Well, naturally, he was a boy, at the time - but the man he'd eventually turned into was an utter monster. You had given him everything that you'd ever been, vowing to have stayed by his side from day one - from where it all began. The two of you had been a pair of young, energetic souls, searching for the meaning of life - and how it shaped the idea of true love. He had been an aspiring businessman, and you had passionately desired to be a doctor, the study of medicine having been your true passion. Yet, despite the fact that you had been a remarkable student, one that had had a bright future ahead of her, you had given all of your dreams up - just so that you could fully support the person you had thought to be your entire universe. He had started from the bottom, with you right by his side, but now that he had more or less made it, he had turned into the epitome of pure evil. Now he was treating you as though you meant nothing to him, as though you had been more of a liability in his life, rather than an asset. In all truth, you weren't exactly surprised to have discovered that Mark had been cheating on you for the longest time, because there was a part of you that understood your marriage had run its course. But, not being surprised did not mean that you weren't hurt in the most brutal way possible. Mark had just returned home, not too long before the present moment, but this time - he had not returned alone. He had brought a woman along with him, as well as two little boys, that didn't look too far apart, in terms of age difference. Instantly, you had comprehended that this woman was your husband's new lover, and that the boys were his sons - sons that you had known nothing of, until now. Naturally, you would have gracefully accepted the situation, and not made a scene - but you had lost your temper when Mark had informed you that he wanted you to leave the house, right then and there. You could not believe what you had just witnessed - your husband, of five years, was kicking you out of the house that you'd once shared with him. The house that had been the pillar of your life together, the vessel that held many sentimental memories. And Mark didn't care as to whether you would have had anywhere else to go, he just wanted you out.