♡Uncalled For♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Before you start, I would just like to inform you that this is a horribly written imagine, no joke. And I'm not saying it to get attention, I honestly believe that this chapter really didn't do well.

But if you choose to read it, thank you so so so much!

⊰•

1974⊰•

You walked over to the large sofa and collapsed onto it, letting out a sigh as you did so. John looked at you, wincing a little.

"Still studying?" he questioned.

"Yeah," you mumbled.

Tucking your hair behind your ear, you leaned back and huffed. At present moment, you were at home, the beautiful home that you shared with your husband of two years -Brian May. The house, that the two of you lived in, was absolutely beautiful - in every sense of the word. The furniture was elegant, the color schemes were pleasant, and the lighting was always very warm. The floors were carpeted, and each room smelled strongly of a vanilla essence. Without a doubt, the property was fairly large, and really did look like a dream house. You loved it so much, and so did Brian. For now, it was just the two of you living there, but you were sure that when you did decide to have children, the house would be the perfect environment to raise them in.

Now, Brian was a part of a rock group called Queen, if not already made known, and he was the guitarist for the band. He worked with three other boys - Freddie, Roger, and John. Each of them possessed extraordinary talent, which was one of the main reasons that the group was doing extremely well. Their music was loved by people, all over the world - and their concerts were always filled to the full capacity. Tickets were always sold out within hours, sometimes minutes - depending on how fast the crowds were.

You had known the boys for over three years now, and they had become like brothers to you. In fact, you considered them to be family. They supported you, and were protective of you - always making the effort to ensure you were alright. You loved them to bits, and always did your best to support them as much as possible.

Bringing your attention back to John, you studied him for a moment before making a face. It was eleven in the evening, and since it was autumn, the weather was quite cool - gravitating more towards the cold side. Brian was currently in the study room, revising studiously. You had just returned from serving him a cup of warm tea, but he had not even acknowledged you. It was almost as if he didn't even noticed your presence.

He had been like this for the entire day, and you had to admit that you were getting pretty tired. You see, Brian was not only a talented guitarist, but an aspiring astrophysicist. He loved the sciences, and he took great pleasure in the art of physics and complex math. Despite the fact that he was active in the group, he was well ahead with his academic performance. How he did it, you did not know - but you admired him a great deal for it. But of course, his dedication, to both music and astrophysics, took its toll on your still budding marriage. He hardly ever talked to you anymore, and if the two of you did end up conversing, there would always be an argument, or an exchange of words. He was stressed out, and so were you. Many nights, of his, were spent in the study room - mainly because he had a paper that he had to complete.

For the entire day, you had tried to distract yourself. You cleaned the house over and over, read a few books, sorted out your clothes, rearranged the items on the dressing table, baked some cupcakes, listened to music - the list went on. You would constantly take refreshments up to Brian, and leave it there for him. Of course, he would consume the edibles, but not acknowledge your efforts with, at least, a thank you.