♡Obviously You♡

NOTE:

This is my first Brian May imagine, and it may be a tad bit rough, so please do bear with me. It's a little long, and may be boring, but I tried. I would also like to note that, because I don't necessarily curse in my everyday life (sksksksksk), any curses used will have the first letter of their word(s) in brackets. I hope that makes sense, and I hope this isn't annoying.

Do let me know your thoughts!

⊰•

|1985|

You let out a sigh and walked into the studio, immediately being greeted by the sound of loud chattering and the gentle strums of an electric guitar. Clutching your papers close, you rushed to the small table that stood just outside of the glass window that seperated the waiting area from the recording booth. When you entered, you quickly spotted the boys - the boys, you had to admit, that you admired so much. Freddie, John, Roger, and Brian - the four individuals that, no matter what, could evoke a joyful feeling within you without even saying a word.

For the past eight months, you had been working as Brian's personal assistant.

Oh Brian May.

The other three boys, without a doubt, had their own personal assistants - and since they were all females, you found it rather easy to get along with them. Sandy, Lisa, and Cate - the three girls that you had become good friends with. Sandy worked under Freddie, Lisa worked under John, and Cate worked under Roger. But despite being hired on a purely professional basis, the group of you were almost like family. It was easy to make jokes, and even easier to share stories when the band members weren't busy.

A moment passed before you looked to see that the three other girls were already seated at the large table. Sandy was scribbling on her notepad, Lisa was sorting through some papers, and Cate was just staring into the booth with dreamy eyes. When you saw this, you broke into a small giggle.

"(Y/N)!" Lisa exclaimed when she heard you giggle, something she did after she had looked up to see you. "You actually made it," she laughed a little.

"You're like half an hour late," Sandra piped in as she looked up at you. "We were starting to get worried about you,"

"Yeah," Cate pulled her eyes away from the booth to look at you. "Brian kept asking where you were,"

Upon hearing this, your heart skipped several beats, and here is the reason why: During the period of time that you had spent working for Brian, and mingling with the boys, you had begun to develop an attraction towards the tall guitarist. You admired everything about him, and you constantly had to stop yourself from melting every time he looked at you.

Now, Brian was known to be very affectionate with you. He would always want to be sure that you were okay, and he was usually sweeter than usual whenever he addressed you. During recording sessions, he would take glances at you, and it was very obvious that there was something about you that he had noticed.

You weren't sure as to what exactly it was, but you knew that he had noticed it. The girls also seemed to be aware that Brian was rather fond of you, and they would not stop teasing you about it. They knew that you liked Brian, but Brian himself did not know - and neither did the boys. For your sake, you wanted your emotions to remain a secret. There was no way in hell you were ever going to confess.

Brian, however, was not the only one that seemed to be fond of you - Roger was as well. He would often be caught staring at you, and he was always more bold with his gestures. He had winked at you a few times, and he would usually grin when the two of you made eye contact.