╰•ꕤA Messy Expressionꕤ•╮

♡• ⊱ NOTE ⊰ •♡
• • ─ ♡ ─ • •

Okay, ugh, so I must disclose that this is not an imagine, it's more of a tiny piece of my self expression, which I know is boring - I'm sorry.

I just wanted to write about how I felt, but I ended up not making sense.

I apologize for any component that might trigger you.

This is just an expression of my ideas, not a composure of facts.

I'm sorry for being annoying, and I'm sorry for this ridiculous piece.

Nevertheless, I shall leave you with all my love.

┏━━ ⋆ ∘⊱ꕤ⊰∘ ⋆ ━━┓
Beauty Resides
In Everything
┗━━ ⋆ ∘⊱ꕤ⊰∘ ⋆ ━━┛

✩⊱⋅• ⋅ ♡ ⋅•⋅⊰✩

Okay, first of all, I'm just going to state that this is probably the most irrelevant thing you'll read today, but, I reckon you shouldn't be very surprised - because I am fairly irrelevant after all. But it was 4:40AM, I was alone in the living room, the night was quiet - and I was disturbed. I desperately wanted to write an imagine, and I had an idea that I favoured, but as I typed out the words - I could not shake off the strange feeling that I was being watched, as if someone could see what I was writing, as I wrote it, and I have to admit that it bothered me. I suddenly became conscious, and shy - even though I'm all alone.

So I decided I would write something fairly different (and as I have mentioned before, irrelevant).

Look, I don't know who might need to hear this, or if I should even be saying it at all...but:
You need to know that you're special, regardless of who you are, or what the situation may be.

There are some, that believe they are special, and extremely unique - which is good, in fact, it's better than good, we need more of that confidence in our society today. But, then, there are those, the presumable majority, that don't believe as such. They feel emotions that aren't necessarily positive, and this affects the light in which they view themselves, their lives, and their worlds. I know I might not be coming off as articulate, but I'm going to try to not sound like the nutcase that I  just so happen to be.

I know, for a fact, that I'm not the only one who, more often than not, feels worthless, void of hope, and, to sum it up - depressed. And upon speaking to the people that I have come across, and getting to know a few of them - I've discovered that there seems to be a pattern, in relation to this negative outlook that we all seem to be in possession of. It's toxic, and it's eating away at our sanity, in a torturously slow manner. Some of us shut ourselves out, because of this, some of us cut, some of us hide - whatever the case may be, we resort to an outlet that helps us relieve the pressure that we may feel, irrespective of whether it is right or not.

And no, I'm not here to tell you that you "shouldn't cut," or that you "shouldn't hide," or that you "need to get out of your depression," - because as much as these words hold truth, at the center of it, I know that it is easier said than done. Sure, theoretically, it sounds like the solution, a good idea - but when it comes to down the actual practise of it, it's a lot harder, and when we, potentially, end up failing at it, we spiral back into the very pit that we were making an attempt to escape from. Honestly, my words are not coming out right, so please forgive me.