♡As It Should Be♡

♡NOTE♡⋅•⋅⊱•⊰⋅•⋅Okay, so this one is for queen_harry2003, she had presented this wonderful idea to me, but I had just so happened to butcher it - so yeah, life's great

♡NOTE♡
⋅•⋅⊱•⊰⋅•⋅
Okay, so this one is for queen_harry2003, she had presented this wonderful idea to me, but I had just so happened to butcher it - so yeah, life's great.

I do believe that this chapter doesn't really have a solid foundation, but I sort of just got lost along the path of my baseless imagination - so do forgive me for that.

I also apologize for any errors, or sensitive points.

As always, I leave you with all my love!

⋅•⋅⊰∙♡∙⊱⋅•⋅

"For my heart dances with joy when he is around, and the thought of him is enough to bring me to my knees. His smile is my intoxication, and his words are my sense of sanity. He is both poison, and antidote. I want to be brave, in front of him, I do not want to let him witness the side of me that is vulnerable, or fearful. Yet, he breaks down my walls, and as disconcerting as it feels, when he tenderly nurtures and accepts my naive essence, I want nothing more than to exist in that moment, forever,"

⋅∘♡∘⋅
"When you're not there, I just crumble, and when you come close - I just tremble,"
⋅∘♡∘⋅

~❊♡❊~

⊱1978⊰•

Your feet moved quickly as you descended the staircase, holding the large black coat in your hands. You had on a pair of white socks, rendering your footsteps silent. In the kitchen, your husband of one year, Brian May, was seated at the dining table, engrossed in a book that was based on the laws of science, astrophysics, to be more specific. He was quite the braniac, and an individual who took a keen interest in the world of outer space, as well as the elements that made it as mysterious as it was. It was eight in the morning, and the weather could very well have been described with one word - cold. The skies were dark, outside, indicating that rain was imminent, and that strong winds were also to be expected. Despite the anticipated weather pattern, Brian was still going to make his way down to the studio - where he was currently working. As it was common knowledge, Brian was a part of an iconic rock group called Queen, where he created music with three other wonderful men, but were more of boys to you - Roger, Freddie, and John. Each of them was extraordinarily talented, bringing their respective skill sets together to form one of the most explosive acts in the history of music. Not only were they all well-versed with the universe of music, they were also quite intelligent people. Although, most of the time, they didn't act like they were smart - they usually acted like idiots, just trying to live their best lives. And quite honestly, you loved seeing them like that - relaxed, happy, and carefree. To you, those three boys were very much like your brothers, and to them - you were their sister. You adored, and cared for them a great deal, whilst they treasured and protected you more than anyone could ever possibly imagine.