♡For A Second♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Okay, so before you start, I must declare that this imagine is absolutely horrible. I believe it was badly written, but I really liked the idea. It's not very exciting or interesting, so I sincerely apologize for that.

Furthermore, this imagine is more of one that predominantly involves all of the boys. But of course, Brian is the main male essence.

I honestly hope you don't hate this, but then again - if you do, I wouldn't blame you at all.

If the chronological aspect, of this piece, is incorrect - I humbly apologize once more.

Hopefully this will be, at least, a little interesting.

⊰•

1984⊰•

A laugh escaped your soft lips as you sat there, one the video set. Several people walked up and down, passing by as they did so. You and the boys were on the set of the video, I Want To Break Free, and currently - everyone was done for the day. It was around three in the afternoon, and refreshments were being served. Although the day was over, everyone wanted to stay back for a while to share stories. Brian, your husband of six years, was happily taking part in this activity, with Freddie - one of his best friends, and the vocalist of the rock band they had formed together, Queen.

Freddie and Brian were at the end of the room, and you were seated with Roger, on the small sofa. You had no idea as to where John was, but you were certain that he would be alright. On your body, you wore the cutest maternity dress, defined by an adorable white collar - allowing your nine month old pregnant belly bump to be seen. You and Roger had been talking for over half an hour, and he was causing you to laugh uncontrollably as you rubbed your tummy once in a while.

During the time spent on set, you had been feeling rather strange. Your face was pale, your heartbeat would increase suddenly before ceasing, something you identified as fluttering, your body felt weak - and you felt quite helpless. The boys had constantly asked you if you were okay, and Brian - for most of the time, was fussing over you. They all wanted to ensure that you were fine.

You had chosen not to reveal anything, reassuring everyone that you were fine. And of course, everyone took your word for it.

"So I can't believe I f***** tripped up there," Roger spoke, telling you of an embarrassing story of an event of his. "Everyone saw it. F***,"

At this, you burst into giggles and covered your mouth. The way that he had said that seemed rather funny to you. Brian heard this, making him look up to see you. Once his gaze landed on your form, he broke into a small smirk. All he could do was stare at you in admiration. He loved you so much, and you felt the exact same for him. There was no way, in hell, that you were ever going to leave this man.

"Aw, don't feel embarrassed!" you responded to Roger after Brian redirected his attention to Freddie. "I-" your eyes widened, and you froze.

It took Roger an entire minute to notice what had just happened. "(Y/N)?" he raised an eyebrow slowly. "Are you okay?"

You said nothing.

"Hey, what's going on?" he became more worried. Once again, silence. "(Y/N)!" he exclaimed when you collapsed onto the floor.

Instantly, you saw Brian get up and rush over to you. The last thing you saw, before everything went black, was your husband bending down to hold you.