⋆♡Within The Tides Of Love♡⋆

┏━°•⋅⋆♡⋆⋅•°━┓NOTE┗━༻⋆♡⋆༺━┛⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅

┏━°•⋅⋆♡⋆⋅•°━┓
NOTE
┗━༻⋆♡⋆༺━┛
⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅

Hi! Well I certainly hope this chapter isn't as horrible as I believe it to be - but from what I know, it is most probably far worse.

But it could always be worse than worse so....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I must warn you that this chapter is quite messy, and more or less possesses no story line whatsoever, or rather - no orgnanization.
( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

Along with the aforementioned, I shall also disclose that I wrote this whilst heavily medicated, so please do excuse the...unconventional tone of what this piece is.
Hell, I can't even call it a piece.
( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

But yes, now that I have warned you, hopefully you won't hate this as much as I do sksksksksksk.

All my love!

♡ЅᎾUℒᎯ♡

⋅⋆⋅⋆ ♡ ⋆⋅⋆⋅

╔═══⋅• 🎀 •⋅═══╗
Set In The Year:
1985

╚═══⋅• 🎀 •⋅═══╝
⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

"It is not that he couldn't love her, or that he didn't love her. No, it was that he could love her, that he did. She was as fierce as the strongest waves in the sea, yet as gentle as the softest breeze in the sky. She was the most powerful force of nature, embodied by the beautiful figure he loved so dearly, and he had no choice but to learn how to love her more and more each day.

Because not loving her was not an option, not loving her meant that he had no reason to live anymore. Not loving her was a nightmare.

Loving her was a dream.

His dream,"

⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅

"Oh come on, sweetheart, please?" the soft-voiced male spoke from beside the bed, observing your curled up figure underneath the blankets. "You have to eat something," he pushed.

All you did was shake your head, not wanting to speak, and certainly not wanting to eat anything. You were utterly miserable at present moment, it was undeniable - and the reason for that had been astonishingly unambiguous. Your husband of two years, Brian, was currently on a a scientifically founded expedition, one in which he had been required to travel with a handful of people to a rather isolated location, a compulsory aspect if the observation was to succeed excellently. Initially, the pair of you had found the idea to be ridiculous, mainly due to the fact that neither of you could withstand the absence of the other, especially if it was in effect with longer distances. He had desperately wanted you to accompany him on the aforementioned trip, but alas - he could not do as he had pleased, for it was unethical, relative to the observation report confidentiality. Naturally, he had put up a fairly good fight with the individuals that were a part of his team, but it was all in vain; and as sad as you were about this, you completely understood the reasons you'd been provided. Now, if not already obvious, your husband was predominantly involved with the intricacies of a particular aspect of science - one that had led him along the path to becoming a gifted astrophysicist. During the entire period of time you'd known him, each day that passed had presented you with something pleasantly new. It was clear that he never ceased to amaze you, but it was even clearer that you never ceased to amaze him. Knowing him, and knowing whom he was as a person, you'd gradually discovered that there was so much more to him than what met the eye. Even though people claimed to have known him thoroughly - you knew that that was blatantly false, he was your husband, and you knew him better than anyone else.