⋆⋅♡In Good Effort♡⋅⋆

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!

┏━⋅⋆⋅⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋅⋆⋅━┓
N O T E

┗━⋅⋆༻ ༺⋆⋅━┛
⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅

ʜɪ! ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ! ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ - ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ! ᴅᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ, ɪꜰ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ!

ᴏʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ!

ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!

♡ЅᎾUℒᎯ♡

✩༻⋆♡⋆༺✩
┏━━⋅⋆ 🎀 ⋆⋅━━┓
Set In The Year:
1975
┗━━⋅⋆ 🎀 ⋆⋅━━┛
⋆ ⋆ ⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋆

"I'm nuts, baby I'm mad - the craziest friend that you've ever had. You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone, tell the psychiatrist, something is wrong.
Over the bend, entirely bonkers, you like me best when I'm off my rocker.
I'll tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed.
So what if I'm crazy?
The best people are.
All the best people are crazy.
Yes, all the best people are,"

⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅

"Okay, are you sure that that's going to work," the soft male voice, beside you, whispered quietly, earning a nod from you.

"Oh yes, believe me it will," you had to stop yourself from snickering as you gently smeared a large amount of shaving cream upon the face of the other male in the bed, who was sleeping soundly.

It was only seven in the morning, and this was the picture, unconventional to the public, but completely normal for you, as well as for the four boys that you were currently travelling with, boys that you considered to be your brothers, even though you weren't related to the by blood. Well, to be more specific, only three of them were your brothers, the fourth was your loving husband - whom you had been married to for the past year, and happily so.

Here was the gist:
The luckiest day, as you could vividly recall, for you, was when you had gotten the chance to meet the four boys that made up the existence of the English rock group, better known as Queen, rightfully recognized as trailblazers, on an internation platform. The members; Freddie, Roger, John, and Brian - were all that you knew them to be; not attached to their famous last names, rather - simply embodied by the humble beauty of their first ones, a notion that allowed you to truly see the most accurate definition of whom they were, as well as what they were. Freddie was a lively, flamboyant spirit that never failed to make anyone smile. He was quick-witted, and clever, though he hardly chose to show it, because contrary to popular belief, he was quite a shy person when he wasn't on stage, or rather, when he wasn't around people he knew well. Roger was someone who possessed a nature very similar to Freddie's, but perhaps differing in some, inexplicable way. He loved the ladies, and he could never turn down the opportunity to have a good time. Though many people had considered him to be fairly daft, the truth was that he was actually pretty intelligent, able to have been insightful whenever he felt like it. John was a very reserved person, but that didn't mean he didn't have a lot to say. In general, he was more of an observer, and a bit of a recluse - but when he was around the people he was utterly close to, he broke out with his merry demeanour, some close friends even having gone as far as to say that he was occasionally sassy. Then, there was Brian, who just so happened to be your beloved husband, or at least he was now so, and not at the time you'd initially met him, obviously. He was a smart man, incredibly so, and extremely creative. In his words, he held great wisdom, and in his eyes - he held great kindess, which is one of the main reasons you had fallen so madly in love with him. He was always so gentle, so kind, and though he sometimes got carried away, and treated you like a little girl, his intentions were never malicious. And the love, he never failed to give you, was astounding - it was both wild, and calm at the same time, which only served to make you an even more ideal couple.