♡Flow♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Firstly, I must mention that this one is for queen_harry2003, this was her idea (well, I didn't bring her idea to life properly) but the imagine was sparked by a suggestion that belonged to her - so full credits to her for the proposition!
Second, I must apologize for the fact that this isn't what she wanted, but as I will mention later on - I digress way too much for it to be considered healthy or normal.
Third, I'm just assuming that my dear friend, whom I wrote this for, is a female (if I'm mistaken please feel free to kill me), so I instinctively used the pronoun 'she' - however, I am not correct, I apologize, and do not see anything differently!

Fourth, I have to admit that this piece is downright horrible, and I want to cry.

Fifth, even though she can't see this, I'd just like to thank my precious mother for supporting me despite everything - mom, what you said to me tonight was absolutely beautiful, and gave me the motivation to carry on doing what I love - that's the greatest gift I have ever received, and for that, I will always hold you in the highest regard. My words can never be enough to thank you, and I love you so very much.

Now, let me stop rambling and let you carry on to subject yourself to utter torture by reading this poorly written story of mine.

All my love!

[Added Note: Sksksksk, I just wrote the title, and realized how irrelevant it is, but I'm not very creative, so my apologies!]

Damn it, I must also add that I chose the name 'Seher' because I believe that it refers to dawn, in my dialect - and I thought it might be nice. I apologize if the name sounds weird!

~❊♡❊~

1983⊰•

"When two people love each other, the entire world is theirs, but when they bring a token, of their affections, into the world through the sharing of their love and passion, they create a whole new universe. One that exists in the purest form, and is comprised of the rarest elements of human ecstasy. One can never know the true meaning of a love so painfully predominant until they are able to look into the eyes of a creature that they have beautifully created with the person they treasure the most. At that moment, everything falls into place, regardless of how chaotic everything may seem - prior to the profound moment. It is at that point, that you realize - you have everything,"

♡•❊•♡

"Aw hun," you sighed as you held your one year old daughter, Seher, in your arms, moving around slightly in a bid to comfort her. She had been crying, and the knowledge, that she had a fever, scared you a little. You were home alone, well aside from your daughter, of course. Your husband of three years, Brian May, and lead guitarist for the musical rock group known as Queen, was out for the day - obviously at the recording studio, working on new music with the other three boys that he considered to be his brothers. Roger, Freddie, and John, the three other men that were fairly important in your life, aside from Brian. You loved them so much, more than you thought was humanly possible, and they felt the exact same for you - it was a beautiful thing. Now, Seher was the gorgeous human being that had been created in the midst of your love shared with Brian, the man you practically adored. She was a pure angel, and you could not have been happier to have her in your life. Her appearance was strikingly similar to her father's, even down to her thick curls that could already be distinguished. When she smiled, she was her father all over, and when she laughed, she was a copy of him. The only feature, of yours, that seemed to be predominant on her face, was the eyes - of course, they were yours. The color, the shape, the sparkle - everything, and that's what made Brian fall in love with Seher everyday. He always said that when he looked at her, he could see you, and that she would always be his little princess - he would protect her with his life, and honestly, you believed that with every fibre of your being. Seher had the most loving pair of parents, and you could not wait to be able to give her siblings, something that you and Brian had definitely planned to do.