•♥𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻||𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚♥•

✿❥••••════●🧸●════••••❥✿
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭-𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐎 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇!

♥𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀♥
𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂
✿❥••••════●🧸●════••••❥✿

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

The faint sound of the radio was the only sound that filled the house as you went about reorganizing a number of items on the display shelves in your living room.

Aisa was on a two week vacation with her best friend, Lily - along with Lily's family, of course. Now that their class was on their routined two week break, Aisa had had a lot of free time, and when Lily had invited her to join her family for a fun-filled vacation, your daughter had begged you to let her go.

As much as you trusted Lily's family, there was always going to be a part of you that worried about your daughter's safety with individuals that were not you - so it was no surprise that you had initially denied her request. However, when you'd seen how disheartened she was about not being allowed to go, you'd relented - but not without having a lengthy discussion with Lily's parents.

Once you'd spoken with them, you'd realized that Aisa was in good hands - but that didn't mean you didn't request to be able to talk to her every evening, on the telephone, just so that you could be sure of her well-being.

It had been a few days since Aisa had left, and so far, everything was good.

Well, most of it was, at least.

Despite getting on with your life as usual, there was obviously a constant 'darkness' hovering over you, a result of the fact that Brian had long left with the boys, taking your best friend with him.

Even though it was clear that he still loved you and only you, you couldn't help but feel insanely furious with him for deciding to move on with Liz. There was a great deal of anger within you, directed toward the both of them, but there was also a great deal of sorrow at the fact that your heart had been broken all over again.

You knew that you'd been the one to let him go, but you also knew that regardless of all the pain that you'd been caused, you loved him still.

It frustrated you, honestly, because you hated how he made you feel when he left, yet you couldn't forget how good he'd made you feel when you were together - and your emotional balance was always being pulled in one of the two directions.