♡Eventful♡

♡NOTE♡

Firstly, I would like to apologize for all errors that may be present. I just returned from that Chess game, and my mind has failed me - hence how boring I happen to be, so again - I'm sorry.
Also, this imagine may be a tad bit too long, and very weird, so please do feel free to find me and shoot me between the eyes - thanks!

Also, I know that I used the name 'Leia' - and it might sound weird to you, but for me - I think it's a beautiful name! If you do not like it, however, then do let me know - and I shall change it!

I think I may have addressed everything, but I must reiterate that this imagine is quite different, on so many levels - but I hope it's at least a bit enjoyable.

Again:

*leaves love for you*

~❊♡❊~

•⊱1979⊰•

"Control is the best teacher of life, control is what helps us to love from the heart, not just the physical. Control creates a pathway for trust, and all the other qualities. Once you take control, the tables will turn - and you will learn a lot before you realize that you're downright amazing,"

♡•❊•♡

"I honestly do not feel up to this," Brian groaned as you helped to adjust his tie, causing you to laugh when he did so. "(Y/N), can we just stay home, and...you know," he wiggled his eyebrows, making you laugh harder.

"Brian, behave!" you hit his chest playfully. Two years of marriage, and he was still as cheeky as ever, and even more crazy over you than he was when he first married you - and he had been madly in love with you back then, so the conclusion, in relation to the intensity of his emotions for you, could be drawn from there. "This is Roger's birthday party, and he wants us to be there for dinner because we're family," you sighed.

Now, if not already obvious, your husband just so happened to be a part of the rock group called Queen, but of course - that was a given. Roger, Freddie, and John were the other three boys that comprised the group, along with your husband, and during the time that you had gotten to know them - a very special bond had developed, a beautiful one. The boys had become very much like brothers to you, they treasured you so much that it almost seemed like a crime to be that protective and caring. You were a diamond, to them, an extremely rare one that needed to be guarded at all costs. If anyone did so much as laid a finger on you, they would lose their cool - it made you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Well, to be quite frank, you were the luckiest girl in the world. You were married to a man that could kill for you, naturally, it was better than it sounded - and you had three brothers that would cross any obstacle that may have potentially been along their individual paths, just to keep you happy. It was because of this that your adoration, for them, grew only stronger with each day that passed. This bond was going to last for a lifetime, there was no doubt about it.

Bringing the attention back to the present moment, you and Brian were getting ready to go over to Roger's house, having been invited for a meaningful dinner that he had organized with Freddie, John and his wife, Veronica - as well as Leia, the beautiful girl that the drummer had been dating for several months now. Leia and Veronica were two females that you got along extremely well with, and it was more than safe to say that they were your female best friends.