⋅⋆As It Began {Part Two}⋆⋅

⋅•⋅༻⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋅⋅༺⋅•⋅
ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴇꜱꜱʏ, ᴘᴏᴏʀʟʏ ᴅᴏɴᴇ - ᴀɴᴅ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʀᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ɪɴ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜱ, ɪ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ꜱᴋꜱᴋꜱᴋꜱᴋꜱᴋ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴛʜᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ - ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ!

ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!
♡ЅᎾUℒᎯ♡

⋅•⋅༻⋅⋅ ⋆ ⋅⋅༺⋅•⋅
╔═⋅•⋅⋆♡⋆⋅•⋅═╗
Continuation
╚═⋅•⋅⋆♡⋆⋅•⋅═╝

Brian.

Your mind failed to register what was happening at that point, and a part of you thought you were dreaming, to be quite frank. And from the way he stared back at you, it was clear that he felt the same way. It took about a good five minutes before he spoke up first.

"Uh....(Y/N)...." was all that came out of his mouth, and it was the strangest sound to you, only because it was too familiar.

"Brian...." you nodded slowly in acknowledgement. Perhaps the pair of you would have commenced some dramatic scene, had you both been younger, but that was not the case - so a mature approach was imperative. "I didn't think you'd be here, I was waiting for-"

"Peter?" he completed for you.

"Yes," you nodded again. "He wanted to discuss a few things with me....about the film,"

"He'd asked me to be here today.....I'm sorry you weren't aware," he seemed sincere, but you did your best not to pay too much attention to his mannerisms, for admittedly - it hurt a great deal, even after the longest time.

"Don't worry, we can't always see it coming, can we?" you laughed a little, then winced slightly when you realized that your sentence could have had an alternative meaning. "Uh," you quickly tried to change the subject. "But he doesn't seem to be answering his phone," you waved yours in the air, making Brian look down at his own device - which he had dropped.

"I don't think I'd be able to check, now," he glared at the broken item, earning an instictive giggle from you, causing him to do the same, in turn.

"Don't worry, I think I'll be able to do that for us," you responded, waving the phone once more. "If I can find my way around the bloody thing," you snickered to yourself, only for Brian to mirror that notion - as if nothing had changed.

"Is it just me, or has technology developed so much, that we might as well still be living in the dark ages - because we can't keep up?" he raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Oh my goodness, believe me, it's the latter," you shook your head. "My grandson is all too savy with it all, that it honestly amazes me - I mean, when I was eight years old, all I really had was my imagination," you giggled.

Brian tilted his head to the side a bit. "Grandson?" you didn't know whether he looked happy or gutted - but you hoped it was the prior, for a sad expression was not something you desired to see. After all, agony was something you had witnessed far too often, over the years, and perhaps it would have been better if there was a change, of sorts. "You have.....children?" he was gutted, it was now obvious.