♡Harmless Harm♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Okay, before this imagine commences, I must disclose that this probably isn't very good. The storyline is a bit wayward, and the plot is rather thin, so my apologies.
Hopefully, irrespective of my horrible writing, you find a little enjoyment in the words I have put together with my heart.

Do enjoy (I hope!)

~❊♡❊~

1978⊰•

"Loving someone, and giving your heart to someone, sometimes means that you hold them in the highest regard - depending on whom you are. However, regardless of whether this is the case or not, when you truly love someone, you are theirs - or so that is how your perspective plays out. And in turn, in expecting them to love you back, you consider them to be yours. Of course, subsequently, this would mean that you cannot bear to see the mark, of another, on the person that you hold closest to your heart. To see such a thing, creates the deepest cut within the soul of love, and to a degree - strikes fear within the respective person. Because the mark of another could potentially display the idea of the risk of losing the very one you love, and that...that is enough to break down the very essence of a person's being,"

♡•❊•♡

You finished washing your hands, letting them run under the fairly cold water that was being emitted from the tap. Your long coat fell over your pair of fitting, black jeans, and your hair was left to fall openly, a bit of a mess - but elegantly tucked behind your ear. Your wedding ring glistened as you moved your hands, and after a moment - the front door opened, revealing the four boys that you adored so much, the four boys that formed the rock group called Queen, and the four boys that were more or less your life. Roger, Freddie, John - and your loving husband of two years, Brian. They were your world, your everything, and all your happiest moments revolved around them. Of course, you meant everything to them too, and they considered it their utmost priority, as a unit, to always protect and treasure you. But Brian was the one to shower you with the most love and affection, something the boys would never stop teasing the both of you about. It was a beautiful thing, even though it did get annoying from time to time.

Currently, you were at home, the loving home that you shared with your husband, and you had just finished washing up a few dishes when the boys had walked in. It was almost evening, and the four of them had just returned from the studio, following a rather long day. Brian was the last to enter, so he was the one to shut the door as Roger cracked a crude joke, earning an initiative for a high five from Freddie.

"Guys, get your minds out of the gutter, I am not a sexual freak," John rolled his eyes, making you laugh when you heard this.

"Sure!" Freddie nodded. "Of course!"

"Sweetheart, please save me," he looked at you, making you laugh harder.

"Guys, get your minds out of the gutter," you addressed Freddie and Roger.

"Yes ma'am," Roger made a face, causing you to laugh even more as Brian chuckled.

"Okay, first of all, I wanted to be the first to address our precious bean," Freddie held his index finger up.

"Well too f****** bad!" Roger stuck his tongue out.

"I have the strong urge to chop your tongue off, did you know that?" Freddie flashed the drummer a sarcastic look, making him retract his tongue.