🧸⋆Believer⋆🧸

⋅⋆✩【N O T E】✩⋆⋅
✩⋅⋆ ༻༺ ⋆⋅✩
Hello! Before this begins, I would just like to disclose that this particular chapter is quite sensitive, so if you are easily triggered by relatively sensitive, or controversial, events - I request that you do not read this piece.

Personally, I have been through some of these experiences, though a little different. However, I channeled the pain that I'd felt at the time, and tried my utter best to communicate that as clearly as possible, so I apologize if this doesn't sit well with you.

There are a lot of errors here, for which I sincerely apologize - and I hope you will enjoy, even if in the slightest sense, the piece I humbly present.

The time scheme here might not necessarily correlate to real life chronology, but that is the essence of what I believe an imagine to possibly be - so do forgive me for that!

Thank you so much for reading - and do remember to stay amazing!

All my love!

♡Soula♡

ꕤ✭⋅⋆⋅⋆ ❋ ⋆⋅⋆⋅✭ꕤ

┏━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┓
Set In The Year
✩1981✩
┗━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┛
⋅•⋅☆::::::::♡::::::::☆⋅•⋅

"I need another story, something to get off my chest. My life gets fairly boring, I need something that I can confess, until all my sleeves are stained red from all the truth that I've said. Come by it honestly, I swear, you thought you saw me wink? No, I've been on the brink though,"

⋅⋆♡٩(●ᴗ●)۶♡⋆⋅

You closed the refrigerator, holding the cold bottle of water in your hand as you did so. Letting out a tired sigh, you blinked a few times before turning around, and walking toward the granite kitchen counter, where a line of stools sat behind the serving area. Hoisting yourself up, you managed to settle down on one of the stools, placing your bottle down onto the cold counter, proceeding to place your hands over your small, swollen belly. A small, but sad smile formed on your face as you rubbed it lovingly, thinking about the three month old gift that was growing inside of you, the gift that had been bestowed to you and your husband of two years.

"I'm sure we'll find our way," you whispered, continuing to rub your belly.

The large house was beautifully decorated, the large house was the place you had known as home, for the past two years as well - but though it was deemed home, it hardly ever felt as such. In fact, it almost seemed like a prison, the dwelling place in which you existed so sadly. Though it seemed, to the world, that you were a happily married woman, with the perfect life - the reality was far from it, and it broke you in more ways than one.

The world might not have known your story, but your closest friends, and family members, knew it all too well.

You were a beautiful individual, both inside and out, and as everyone would have confidently said - you were married to a man that was thought to be of equal beauty, both inside and out. The man you married was a marvelous artist, in terms of music, but he was also a master in many other aspects of his life - an extraordinary ability that would eventually paint him out to be an enigmatic wonder. He possessed a love for countless ideas, and theories - a few of them being music, animals, and the specialized branch of science that was called astrophysics. He played the guitar, and very well at that - so it was only fitting that he had become the lead guitarist for a rather famous rock group that was said to be of English origin. Granted, being both a rockstar, and an astrophysicist, was understandably difficult to fully come to terms with visualizing - but he pulled it off so well, he made it look easy, even when it wasn't. Seeing that his band was known as Queen, it was a given that this man was known as Brian May.