♡Done It Now♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Before this imagine commences, I would like to apologize in advance for the amount of times you will experience the persuasive urge to shake your head, and shoot me dead - whilst reading the words I have mixed together in a bid to create this...I do not even know what to label this as. Perhaps 'Piece Of Garbage' would be the perfect depiction of it!

Now, I am quite sure that there are more errors in this imagine than there should be in a three second speech - so my heartfelt apologies for that.
For each error you spot, please note that down as an instance that warrants you the opportunity to shoot me between the eyes.
So despite the fact that the first shot will, most probably, kill me, you get to perform that act over and over - yay.
Do excuse how I digress, and do pardon me for being annoying.

I'll just leave all my love here for you.

*leaves love*

~❊♡❊~

1978⊰•
~❊With strong reference to 'Harmless Harm'❊~
•(If you have not read 'Harmless Harm', I would advise you to read that first, because it may help you to understand this imagine better - but it really doesn't matter, so if you don't do so, don't worry!)•

☆I'm also just going to say that when I wrote the title of this imagine, I slapped myself, because I know that it literally makes no sense - but that embodies whom I am, so it's a win-win☆

~❊♡❊~

"Pure joy, in love, is amongst the best memories people can make. They leave a mark of the happiest memories, and promise to establish the ability, to remember what such a blissful sensation feels like, within the core of whom we are. In a way, it more or less leave a stamp, of the most beautiful kind. And that is the objective, the simplest, and purest,"

♡•❊•♡

"Are you sure this is going to work?" you looked at the lady walking beside you, flashing her an expectant smile. Her eyes lit up as she studied you.

"(Y/N), you wanted to prank the boys, to get them back for last time," she reassured you. "And this is the perfect prank, trust me. They are so protective of you, they are going to go nuts,"

The two of you were walking along the corridor, noticing that the door to the studio wasn't too far away. Inside, were the four boys that you loved ever so dearly - John, Freddie, Roger, and Brian, the four talented boys that also made up the rock group called Queen - but of course, that was already known. At present moment, you were walking with Veronica, John's wife, and one of your closest female friends. It was around midday, and the both of you had just spent an entire hour in the women's bathroom, playing with a bunch of makeup that she had just purchased. Since it had been a desire, of yours, to get the boys back for the prank that they had pulled on you before, Veronica had sugggested, what she thought to be, the perfect idea. She had, in her possession, the suitable shades for the idea that she had had in mind.

You see, she had proposed the idea that you pretend you got attacked by a group of boys that had tried to hit on you, or flirt with you. She encouraged you to inform the boys, when you went back into the recording studio, that you had gone out for shopping, and whilst returning, you had encountered a rowdy group of males that desperately wanted your attention. In her opinion, it would not be hard to believe the aforementioned, mainly because she reckoned that you were absolutely gorgeous, and the potential situation was plausible. If you were to tell that lie, it would coincide perfectly with the time, during which, you had spent in the bathroom with Veronica. At first, you were a little skeptical, not being sure that the boys would believe it. But the more you listened to Veronica, the more you became aware of how genuine it could seem to be. All she had to do was apply makeup to certain areas of your face, and it would look like you were badly injured.