•♥𝗜 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂♥•

• ✦•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•✦ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
♥①⑨⑦④♥
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ✦•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•✦ •

𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓐𝓰𝓸
• • • • • • • • • • •

You stared at the young man that you loved, tears in your eyes at the sheer disbelief that had taken over you at that point. His eyes were also teary, but you couldn't bring yourself to understand how he could have been upset - after all, he was making the decision that was breaking both of your hearts.

The two of you were young, only college students, yet you were sure that what you'd shared for the past year had been the most pure form of love one could ever have imagined.

And now he was telling you that it could exist no longer.

Ironically, he was doing it in the middle of the empty courtyard, on campus grounds - which was where you'd first met.

"Brian, what are you saying? Are you listening to yourself?" you asked, your voice trembling as you inwardly commanded yourself to refrain from breaking down completely.

He reached out, taking your hands as he shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry," his voice cracked. "I love you, you know I've never loved anyone the way I love you,"

"Then why are you breaking up with me?" you questioned.

He tried to shake his head again, as if refusing to believe that that was indeed what he was doing.

"Yes, Brian, you're breaking up with me," you let out a breath. "That's what you're doing,"

"I....I don't want to lose you, but I...can't betray my parents by defyjng them like this. Elise is-"

"Elise," you scoffed, pulling your hands out of his grip. "Again with Elise - you're agreeing to marry her when you don't even love her," you took a step back.

"Well my parents do, you know that," he closed his eyes, completely ashamed of himself to be doing what he was.

"Yes, I know that very well - I also know that they wouldn't approve of anyone but her," you nodded with a now hardened gaze. "But more than that, I know that you don't love her, yet you're agreeing to marry her soon enough!"

"She's pregnant," he spoke quietly, avoiding your gaze.

His voice was low and stoic, bearing no emotion.

Immediately, your eyes went wide, and your heart fell into your stomach, more or less.

"Are you....serious?" you whispered, the tears eventually streaming down your face as you stared at him, exasperated. "So....you lied to me. You've been lying to me. You slept with her?!" you ran your fingers through your hair, moving further away from him.

"I love you, (Y/N)," was all he could say, still not looking at you.

At that point, you were completely broken, and all you could feel was the pain of being betrayed. You shook your head with a bitter smile.