⋆♡Unprecedented【Part Three】♡⋆

┏━⋅•⋅⋆♡⋆⋅•⋅━┓
N O T E
┗━ ༻⋆♡⋆༺ ━┛
⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅

Hi! So before this chapter begins, I'd just like to apologize for how messy it is - mainly because I'm easily distracted, and tend to lose my train of thought at any given moment.
Therefore, if most of the scenes seem just...weird, I do apologize.
Then again, this is purely for entertainment, so hopefully you can salvage a bit from here.

I would also like to apologize for all errors!

Stay amazing!

Love,
♡ЅᎾUℒᎯ♡

⋆ ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ⋆

"Nothing else matters like us, and nothing else matters like love. You've just got to believe if it leaves, it's coming back around,"

⋅⋆⋅⋆ ♡ ⋆⋅⋆⋅

Releasing a sigh, you weakly fastened your locks into a loose bun, blinking the tears away from your eyes as you stared at your pale reflection in the full length mirror that you were presently standing in front of. It had been about two days since you'd left the house you had previously been staying at, having more or less abandonded it. At the back of your mind, you were fairly aware that you could not just leave your former location of residence without having taken care of the necessary formalities that would have made everything official. Right now, you hadn't exactly made up your mind about anything, but you were completely certain that you were going to leave, you were going to move away from the area in which you had lived for the longest time, you were going to try and become an entirely different person, starting anew, and most importantly - you were going to quit the job that you had always loved so much. You were going to look for a new one, and just start all over again. Yes, you knew that it would shatter you further, as if you weren't already entirely shattered, but you knew that it was the only way to bring your mind a very mild sense of troubled peace. It would be far from easy, but you were going to push yourself to do it. You were going to give up the man you loved eternally, but you were going to pull through no matter what.

Given that you had needed a temporary living space after leaving your residence, you had decided to book a room at a pleasant hotel, one that you were sure you'd be able to survive in until you had made any of your decisions permanent.

It was currently a little later in the afternoon, and you had just woken up from a very unstable nap, having left you more exhausted than you were before you had chosen to do so. There were large bags under your eyes, and your face seemed to have grown a little more gaunt than usual. Those eyes that had once sparkled, they were now as dull as the planet's darkest day. There was no doubt, you had lost yourself when you had left the boys, but the decision had been made nevertheless - and you did not intend to go back on it. Now, since the cool air outside was fairly enchanting, you reckoned that going out for a walk might have helped to allow you to gain some form of perspective, even if it wasn't much. Since the sky was still a bit light, it had been the perfect time to have done this.