♡The Question♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Hopefully this imagine goes well, I did not know where I was going with this sksksksksk.

I sincerely do hope that a bit of entertainment can be salvaged from this.

⊰•

1974⊰•

Your footsteps could be heard as you entered the large studio building. The sound of your small heels could be heard, hitting the ground every time your feet came into contact with it. A gentle breath of wind brushed by you, causing the hem of your blue dress to flutter a little. As you looked from side to side, you could see no one, and the entire place seemed to have been consumed by a cloud of eerie silence. It was only ten in the morning, so you had expected to hear more noise.

A sense of confusion began to wash over you as you tried to decipher why the area was so empty and quiet. Roger had given you a call, just a little over an hour ago, whilst you had been at home - informing you to make your way down to the aforementioned building. When this had happened, you were rather puzzled. Brian, your boyfriend of three years, had mentioned that the boys were going to be busy at the studio, and that the day was going to be busy - therefore, it would have been better for you to just spend the day, doing whatever you wanted, without going to visit him at the studio. Visits to the studio, to see Brian, had always been the norm. Of course, since the two of you did not live together, going to see him was rather satisfying.

After all, Queen was a hugely successful rock band, and that meant that most of their time was spent working.

When you had asked Roger for a reason as to why he had asked you to go down to the studio, he avoided your question. You had made several attempts to get the truth out of him, but he would not budge. And so, in the end, you decided that you were going to have to go down to the studio - mainly because the curiosity was picking at you. Roger had instructed for you to make your way to the large opera room, when you had arrived, and that was exactly what you were going to do. As you walked, you listened for the faint sounds of music - but to no avail. Everything was so silent that you would have been able to hear a pin drop, had one fallen.

Inhaling deeply, you tucked some of your hair behind your ear as you finally reached the opera room. The huge doors were open, and the space looked empty.

What the hell?

He had called you all this way here, and now he was nowhere to be seen. A frown formed on your face as you walked in, looking around. Your footsteps echoed throughout the room, making you aware of where you were, and what you were doing.

"Hello?" you spoke. "Roger?"

Silence. Pure silence.

"Roger?" you repeated. "Roger, I swear, if this is another prank, I'm never talking to you again," you huffed.

Several minutes went by, and all you could do was stand there.

I'm literally making a fool of myself, I should just leave. I swear, Roger is going to pay, for pulling this prank on me.

Suddenly, you felt someone tap your shoulder from behind you - making you turn around with a gasp, and a high pitched scream. Quickly bringing your hand up to your chest, you felt your heartbeat race mercilessly as you stared at the person that had just given you the shock of your life.

"Brian, what the hell?" you breathed. "Are you nuts? Why did you have to scare me like that?"

He chuckled and moved to rest his hands behind his back. "I apologize for startling you, my love," he grinned a little. "I did not intend to do that,"