💕𝑨 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑳💕

Hi everyone!! Okay, first of all, I am SO SORRY that this is not an update, but I promise I'm working on one as I write this.

With that being said, I just wanted to disclose that I um...started a new YouTube channel where I make 'story-time' videos (I don't even know why because I am NOT entertaining) - but it was something I hoped to share with you guys, if you're interested.

I'm a very awkward person, and I have a lot of awkward stories to tell - hopefully if someone can gain a laugh or two from my ridiculous videos, it makes me happy.

I'll include the link here, IN THE MIRACULOUS CASE THAT SOMEONE MIGHT BE INTERESTED, and I can only hope that you enjoy it, even if in the smallest way.

If you guys DO happen to like it, and if you somehow would like to hear more stories (probably not), I'd be more than happy to record more videos. I promise I'm a lot more clownish when I'm comfortable enough, so I can only pray that I will eventually gain the confidence to display that entirely in my potential future videos.

TRIGGER WARNING: I am HIDEOUS.

Alright, let me STOP rambling.

I'll include the link above for your perusal.

Until I get to update a chapter for one of my books, I love you SO MUCH!

Stay amazing, yeah?

-𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀♥

────────────