🧸🅆🄸🅃🄷⋅🄴🅅🄴🅁🅈⋅🅂🅃🄴🄿🧸

🎀N O T E🎀
✩⋅⋆ ༻༺ ⋆⋅✩
Hi! Before this begins, I'd just like to apologize for not being as active as I would have liked to be, or at least not with all the people I had intended to be active with - I just haven't been very much myself lately.
Regardless, I hope you know that I appreciate every single comment, read, and vote - it means the entire world to me.
I'm not my best self at present moment, but I can promise that all my genuine warmth and love has gone into this particular piece.
Hopefully you will feel the joy as I would like you to.
I'd also like to apologize for the quality of this chapter, in specification, because I genuinely do believe that this might be one of my worst - due to the fact that I find myself getting easily distracted way too often sksksksksksk.

Regardless, thank you so much for reading, and please do remember to stay amazing!

All my love!

🧸🅂🄾🅄🄻🄰🧸

⋅⋆⋅♡::::::::🎀::::::::♡⋅⋆⋅

╔══ ⋆⋅⋆⋅🧸⋅⋆⋅⋆ ══╗
Set In The Year
1985
╚══ ⋆⋅⋆⋅🧸⋅⋆⋅⋆ ══╝

"ɪ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ,"

⋆⋅⋆⋅⋅⋆⋅⋆

The voices of familiar colleagues could be heard quite clearly as you walked along the corridor, a smile present on your face. It was around midday, and you were currently making your way toward the large lunch hall that marked the essential recreational area for the company building that you worked in - something you could not have been more grateful for in your life. The job you had, at present moment, held the promise of being deemed more than just a good job - in fact, it was probably the best job anyone could ever have had the chance of getting, and you were the lucky one.

For the past two years, you had been working extremely hard, devoting most of your time to the field you specialized in, which happened to be closely affiliated with the music industry, despite the fact that the aforementioned field possessed no conventional connection to it's stated parent industry on it's own.
This meant that regardless of the fact that your work had nothing to do with direct music production, you had somehow found yourself working directly with musical artists that were more than just famous, they were legends.

Oh yes, you worked with four of the most talented musical artists that you could ever have thought of, and though their names might not have struck all chords, in their entirety with regard to recognition, as a unit - they were probably more identifiable than the world identifiable could appropriately denote. This unit, was called Queen, and as soon as anyone had had the pleasure of hearing the name of such a legendary group uttered in their presence - no questions needed to be asked. Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Brian May, Roger Taylor - these were the names that you had gotten to know far better than you could ever have imagined, and now that you were considered to be a very close member of the team that they worked with, your dreams seemed to have come true. Working as the chief accountant for the band, of wonderful boys, would have most likely sounded far-fetched if someone had suggested the idea three years ago; but now that you were where you were, you had come to realize that nothing was impossible - no matter how impossible it might have seemed. Your years spent, working with the boys, had been the best years of your life, and your life was still running to perfection - mainly because you'd been blessed with a great deal of love in your life; love that you had once believed you did not deserve. Being the chief accountant meant that you had constantly been required to check financial patterns, as well as records, proceeding to analyze, and sometimes audit, the sheets that you were presented with. The flow of income, as well as expenditure, had become a pattern that you were extremely skilled with, making you a true master at what you did. This was why the boys had insisted that they'd needed you, for only you had ever been able to carry out such processes to perfection, never making a single error. This skill, of yours, had eventually encouraged the boys to trust you fully, which subsequently led to them growing to fall in love with you as a person, gradually arriving at a point where you may as well have been the fifth member of Queen. In a conventionally short period of time, you had grown very close to the boys, to the point where you always traveled with them - even when they'd been told that your services might not have been perceived to be necessary. The boys just wanted you, and if you weren't there - they just weren't happy.