♡Secretive|Part Two♡

♡NOTE♡
⊰•
The plot of this story is rather messy and irrelevant, so I sincerely apologize for that.

I'd also like to add, that during Roger's narrative, he alternates between using your name, and calling you princess - so I pray that it is not annoying.

Furthermore, I ask that you excuse all errors!

*leaves love for everyone who reads*

~❊♡❊~

-✽Roger✽-

Brian and I burst through the doors of the hospital, Freddie and Leia close behind. Upon the sudden entry, everyone stopped to look in our direction, as if they had seen a ghost. From what I could tell, quite a few of the people were fans of our music, but chose not to act on their impulse when they saw us. After all, this was a hospital, and the nurses had strictly been informed to remain professional. Several of the out patients started to talk loudly, and only kept at bay by security. Brian ran up to the reception table, and I followed closely. Seated at the curved table, was an attractive woman. She had blonde hair, fastened into a bun. Despite the fact that I was impressed with her beauty, I discovered that she possessed a sour attitude that made me want to scream until my lungs bled out. There were just too many cruel people in the world.

"Tell me where my wife is," Brian's breathing patterns had changed drastically, a sign that he was very worried about princess.

"Your wife?" the receptionist looked up at Brian. "Do you have a name?"

"Yes, Brian May," he responded quickly.

"Not your name, her name," she raised an eyebrow.

"Her name's (Y/N), she takes my surname too," he leaned against the counter.

The receptionist just so happened to be chewing a piece of gum, whilst being in the front line of service. Nevertheless, she studied an open book that was resting on the table surface below her. Silence took over the room momentarily as she studied the book blankly. Brian was growing more and more impatient.

"Listen, woman, just tell us the f****** room (Y/N) is in, and go back to whatever the f*** you were doing," I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

She was taken aback by my choice of words, clearly surprised. "Room 23, it's down the corridor, right there," he gestured to the long passage, that looked extremely eerie when the lights were all turned off, and everyone was asleep - or so I believed.

"Thanks," Brian didn't waste another single second. He ran ahead, and it took me a minute delay before I realized that I was supposed to follow him. Picking up the pace, I finally caught up to him as he reached room 23, hurriedly opening the door. He rushed into the room, followed by me, of course. Inside, the lights were dim, and the air was very cold, due to the air-conditioner being turned on. Immediately, we spotted John, seated beside the bed that (Y/N) was laying on. Staring up the ceiling, she said nothing. "Hey, (Y/N)," he whispered once he was close to her. "Oh my God," he clearly had felt his heart sink, and I had to admit - the same could have been said for me. "Love, what happened?" I just knew Brian was never going to let himself live this down.

I carefully studied princess' form, observing her as she jus stared up at the ceiling. Her face was bruised, and her lip had been cut, yet somehow, she still managed to look utterly gorgeous. "Princess?" I wanted to get her attention, but she just kept her gaze fixated on the ceiling. After a few more attempts to gain her attention, John let out a sigh as he sat there sadly.