⋆⋅✩Contemplate✩⋅⋆

⋅⋆【N O T E】⋆⋅⋆⋅⋅⋆༻༺⋆⋅⋅⋆Tʜɪꜱ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ɪɴ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ - ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪꜱ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴏʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ɪ...

⋅⋆【N O T E】⋆⋅
⋆⋅⋅⋆༻༺⋆⋅⋅⋆
Tʜɪꜱ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ɪɴ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ - ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪꜱ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴏʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪʟꜱᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɴᴜᴍʙ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ꜱᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ꜰᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴇꜱꜱʏ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ. ꜰᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴇɴꜱɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛʀᴜᴍ, ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴀɪʀʟʏ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ, ɪ ᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ɪ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ!

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!

♡ЅᎾUℒᎯ♡

⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅

┏━━⋅⋆⋅⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋅⋆⋅━━┓
Set In The Year:
1978
┗━━⋅⋆༻ ༺⋆⋅━━┛
"Look at us, we've been living like angels, and loving like devils,"

⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅

Standing at the very edge, you stared down at the empty city street below you, the early evening wind blowing against you as though it wanted to aid in your very intended notions. Your messy hair blew shamelessly in the whispering gusts of wind, causing you to gulp as a few strands fell in the way of your sight, only serving to increase the rush of your adrenaline. Clenching your fists, you continued to watch the street below. There were no cars, and no people - as far as you could see, which meant that your aim was most probably going to be accomplished easily, without fuss, without trouble. Tears streamed down your face as you contemplated the events of your life that had led up to this point - an array of painful memories that you preferred not to remember. So many things had gone wrong in your life, but the main idea, at present moment, was that you wanted to make the existence, of the other people around you, easier. Perhaps if you had rid the world of yourself, they would have been happier. Voices echoed in your mind, people telling you how difficult you were, how fussy you were, and how unbearable it was, how much of a misfit you just so happened to be. Everyone loved to point out the aspects that made you human, but never did try to point out the wonderful things that made you whom you truly were. You had a warm heart, a beautiful mind, a good soul - but no one really cared, as far as you were concerned.