♡Clouded Intentions♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Okay, before you read, I must stress that this chapter WILL contain sensitive content and scenes that may possess the potential to behave as a trigger - of any form. If you are easily affected, or have issues that may be worsened upon the sight of relatively controversial content, please do not read this chapter.

I don't really know if this one is going to go well, but I feel like I'm going to get a lot of hate for this one. Meh, we'll see how it goes. But then again, if you end up hating my writing - I don't blame you, one bit. If this chapter receives negative feedback, I will most definitely delete the book, and my account sksksksksksksksk (But please do not refrain from presenting negative feedback if you genuinely do not like this chapter. Honesty is the best policy sksksksksksk)

Without further ado, I present this horribly written chapter to you. Here's to hoping that it doesn't end up sucking as much as my life.

⊰•

1974⊰•

You stared at the small jewelry box in your hands, admiring the delicate necklace that rested inside. A fond smile was present on your face as you watched how the precious silver sparkled.

You were alone in the large hotel suite, feeling just a tad bit lonely. Brian, your husband of two years, was currently at rehearsals - practising his guitar solos for the concert that would start in seven hours. Now, because you and Brian were married, and simply could not bear to be so far apart, in terms of geographical distances, you had decided to accompany the boys on their world tour - this being your key to be able to spend, much needed, quality time with your husband.

Sometimes you would tag along with your husband to rehearsals, being present for their practise sessions, and sometimes you chose to stay at the hotel suite, hidden from the rest of the world. Regardless of your ability to choose, you were at peace - knowing that the boys were having good fun. The boys were your best friends, and they loved you very much. They would always bug Brian, about you, whenever he showed up to rehearsals alone.

Brian had even told you that they practically talk his ear off.

It was no doubt that you loved them so much more. Together, you made a happy - complete family.

Bringing the focus back to the present moment, you were staring at the necklace that Brian had gifted you before he left for the arena. You had been fast asleep when he had left the present there, and he had written you a note - informing you that you had looked so peaceful, and he just could not bear to disturb you. So he had placed the gift bag in the fairly sized living room, atop the coffee table - along with the note.

The necklace was thin and delicate, decorated with a single charm - the infinity sign. In the note, Brian had mentioned that his love for you was infinite, and so was his need for you - hence, the infinity symbol. He had even scribbled down a complex equation, using many infinity symbols in the process. He had clearly done that as a joke, and it made your heart flutter - the knowledge that he was incredibly smart.

You decided that you would wear the necklace when it was time for you to accompany Brian to the official concert. You loved it so much, and to cease smiling was rather impossible.

Just as you began to lose yourself in a brief moment of thought, you heard someone banging against the front door. This made you frown. Whomever was pounding against the door was evidently violent. Such notions were not very common, so you were shocked.