🧸Definition {⋆Part Two⋆}🧸

⋅⋆ ♡:N O T E】:♡⋆ ⋅
✩⋆⋅༻•༺⋅⋆✩
Hello! Before this begins, I'd just like to apologize for the fact that this installation is very disappointing, and I must admit it might have been a let down sksksksk.
But, as always, I am driven by pure emotion - so most of the pieces I create, more often than not, do not make sense.
Please forgive me for the poor job done on this one, and do remember to stay amazing!

All my love!

♡Soula♡

ꕤ✭⋅⋆⋅⋆ ❋ ⋆⋅⋆⋅✭ꕤ

"Once we were built like towers, and everything could have been ours - but you might have left it too late, and now my heart feels nothing at all,"

⋅⋆♡٩(●ᴗ●)۶♡⋆⋅

"We need to talk,"

You stared at Brian, and he stared back at you. After he had seemingly confronted you, in the hallway, you had seemingly frozen for an entire eternity, but thankfully - you had quickly regained relative consciousness when you'd seen John, Freddie, and Roger appear behind Brian.

"Uh....yes, talk, right," you looked around, seeing Aisa standing near the doorway of your open classroom, a disturbed expression on her face. It looked as though everyone was waiting for you to make your decision. You wanted to have a decent conversation with Brian, but you did not want Aisa to hear whatever words might have been exchanged between her mother, and the man that she did not know was her father. It seemed as though the gods had been kind to you, because John had hurriedly intervened.

"You know, if your mother will allow me, I could take you out for a bit - Rog, Fred, and I could take you out for some ice cream, and perhaps we could go and visit some....music shops, have a look at the instruments," John suggested, referring to Aisa. "How does that sound?" he smiled at her before shifting his gaze over to you.

You let out an uneasy sigh, staring at John with an uncertain gaze. A part of you desperately wanted to agree, like any normal parent would, but you were extremely protective of your daughter, and even though you knew these boys were trustworthy, you had your doubts nonetheless.

"We'll look after her," Roger piped up, reassuring you. "We love children," he smiled awkwardly as your expression hardened.

Brian lowered his head and shook it in disappointment as Freddie brought his fingers up to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Christ," John whispered. "Rog, you know what you do best? Shutting the f*** up, and staying that way!" he whispered loudly.

"Deaky!" Freddie snapped his head in the bassist's direction.

"Oh! Sorry!" John winced when he realized he'd cursed in front of Aisa.

"Alright, you can...take her out....but only for a bit," you held your index finger up, staring at John. "In thirty minutes, you should either be on your way back here - or back here already," you instructed. "No exceptions," you added as you sensed Aisa's face light up.

"We won't let you down," John nodded.

"Yeah," Roger mumbled in agreement, not wanting to make the situation any worse than it already was.

"Go on," you glanced at your daughter. "Stay safe, and do not hesitate to speak up for yourself, should anything go wrong," you trembled slightly at the last part, knowing that you'd die if anything ever happened to Aisa.