⋅⋆♡Lovers♡⋆⋅

⋆ ✩【N O T E】✩ ⋆⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

⋆ ✩【N O T E】✩ ⋆
⋅✩⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅✩⋅
ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴇꜱꜱʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɪʀʟʏ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ - ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ! ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ - ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ!

ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ!

ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!

♡ЅᎾUℒᎯ♡

✭⋅⋆⋅⋆ ❋ ⋆⋅⋆⋅✭

┏━━⋅⋆⋅⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋅⋆⋅━━┓
Set In The Year:
1970
┗━━⋅⋆༻ ༺⋆⋅━━┛
"For how can we be lovers if we can't be friends?"

⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅

You practically skipped happily as you got to the bottom of the short staircase, letting out a sigh as you relished the soothing sensation of your hair being clipped back into an elegant bun, making you feel as though you had finally been granted the allowance to breathe, despite the fact that such allowance had not really been needed, for physically, you'd already had it. A small smile was present on your face as you moved along, but it quickly disappeared when you got to the kitchen, instantly spotting your roommate - with whom you had been living for about a year. Naturally, one would have been confused to have witnessed your potential hostility toward your roommate, without questioning - but anyone who had known the intricate details of the situation would never have found themselves startled, even for a minute. You just so happened to be living with a male roommate, whom, as if living with him wasn't enough, attended the same college as you did. His name was Brian, Brian May, to be precise, and though he appeared to be a very studious, and intelligent young man - he was someone you found extremely hard to deal with, on every level there was. In fact, it was safe to say that you may as well have despised him, because more often than not - it seemed as though it had been his life mission to get under your skin as much as possible. Brian was, no doubt, very intelligent, and he enjoyed the work he did - which was his passionate study within the scientific field of astrophysics. Not only was he a stellar student, he was a gifted musician, possessing a great love for the guitar - which he played constantly, whenever he could find time away from his studies. He'd loved the instrument so much, that he'd actually built a guitar of his own, with his father - an instance that you had admired a great deal, but had never spoken of, for Brian had always given you a reason to not pay him any sort of compliment, even when you'd had the desire to.