⋅•♡Definition♡•⋅

⋆⋅♡NOTE♡⋅⋆⋆ ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ⋆ Before you read this, I'd like you to know that this is VERY cringe-worthy, so if you're easily affected by such sensations, do feel free to select not to read this

⋆⋅♡NOTE♡⋅⋆
⋆ ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ⋆
Before you read this, I'd like you to know that this is VERY cringe-worthy, so if you're easily affected by such sensations, do feel free to select not to read this.

Moving on, I'd like to state that I commenced writing this whilst crying, so if the beginning is a little rusty, you're aware as to why.

Do note that the child's name, in this story is one that I use quite often (but isn't a fixed one, which means that I may employ the use of a different name(s) in the pieces to come) - but it is relatively unusual, so if you do not like it, I apologize.

Some aspects of this story might be confusing, so again - my sincerest apologies.

Furthermore, I'm not very intelligent, so if the gist of the 'physics' facet, in this story, is incorrect - I'm sorry.

I might be forgetting something, and if I am - again, I apologize.

Hopefully you find this a little interesting, and do let me know as to whether you think I should continue it or not.

All my love,
Soula.

⋆⊱ ☆::::::::::♡::::::::::☆ ⊰⋆

⋆ ⋆  ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

┏━━⋅ꕤ ⋅━━┓
P r o l o g u e
┗━━⋅ꕤ ⋅━━┛

"Do you really think we'll have our forever?" you asked as you held your hand up, just staring at the small ring you'd worn on your finger, the one he'd given you. Laying with him, and just talking, was what you could have done for the rest of your life - and never gotten bored.

"I know we'll have our forever, I mean, it's pretty certain," he laughed. "Because I don't plan to leave you, and I don't think you plan to leave me, right?"