🎀🄷🄴🄸🄽🄾🅄🅂⋅♡⋅Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ🎀

⋅⋆🎀NOTE】🎀⋆⋅
✩༻༺✩
WARNING:
Alright, I had to make the warning sign real big because I NEED you to know that this chapter is most probably one of the most sensitive ones I've ever written. These events are from personal experience, and as someone that comes from a family of lawyers, I can tell you that it's a whole lot worse that it might seem, more often than not. Then again, it depends of the aspect of law you choose to specialize in sksksksk.
I was far too young when I studied my first case, as more of an experiment, so in a way, it had left me pretty scarred, but not to the point where I could complain about it sksksksk.

I haven't pursued law as a potential career, although I have studied just a bit, not professionally though, so please don't hate me. Most of what I know is what I have learnt on my own, which means that there will be a great deal of errors in this story, errors that I'd like to believe make it all the more personalized!

Granted, I'm quite aware that this is NOT how prosecution law works, so please just bear with the fact that I may as well be a dumbass sksksksksk.

Please, if you are sensitive, I beg you not to read this - because there are a few scenes that tend to be graphic, and I won't lie, it's disconcerting.

These details are not to be taken lightly, so I'm begging you NOT to read this if you are not able to withstand the ideas of heinous criminal acts, and the penalties involved.

Again, I'm well aware that this is NOT how it works, but I wanted to make it into a small, heartfelt story from me - so I had to make a great deal of changes.

All names used are fictional, and all these are events of the same nature - none of these details allude to real people, or at least relatively real.

Please don't take my warning lightly, because the last thing I want to do is leave anyone upset - I just want to bring about a bit of awareness.

Other than that, I hope you might appreciate this humble story from me, and I also hope that you take the love and warmth that I have put into this piece of mine.
I really do just want to extend my love and warmth to you, so I genuinely hope no one grows to hate me for this.

I'll stop now sksksksk.

Thank you so much for reading, and do remember to stay amazing!

All my love!

🧸🅂🄾🅄🄻🄰🧸

⋅⋆⋅♡::::::::🎀::::::::♡⋅⋆⋅
┏━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┓
Set In The Year
1984
┗━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┛
✩⋅⋆ ༻༺ ⋆⋅✩
"I think, at some point, there is a horrid darkness that resides in all of us - it is just that there are a select few that choose to cultivate into some so evil, it can only be embodied by the devil himself,"

⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅

Rushing down the staircase, you hurriedly did your best to get your large coat to sit appropriately over your form, a rather anxious expression painted on your face as you did this. The sound of your heels could be heard as they collided with the wooden steps of the large staircase that led to the living room, colliding with each step you took. The faint sound of your footsteps stopped as you arrived at the bottom, finally stepping on the soft carpet, but reaching the bottom had not necessarily made a difference, at that point, for your husband had heard you rushing along the descending platform, enough for him to have revealed himself from the kitchen. When he allowed his form to come into view, a loving smile formed on your face as you took the quick opportunity to admire the features that you loved dearly. From his dark curls that fell to his shoulders, to his deep hazel eyes, all the way down to his prominent nose - every feature you took the moment to scan was perfect, and even after being married to the man for three years, he still managed to make your heart race as though it were your first time meeting him again.