🦋 It's Late 🦋

⋆⋅✩🎀N O T E】🎀✩⋅⋆
✩⋅⋆ ༻♡༺ ⋆⋅✩
Hello! Well, before this begins, I would just like to strongly warn you that this chapter contains very sensitive ideas, and instances, so if you are easily triggered by such events, or memories, I advise you not to read this chapter.

Again, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO RELATIVE EVENTS AND IDEAS - because the last thing I want to do is upset anyone.

Aside from that, I'd just like to mention that this piece might seem messy, due to the fact that it lacks proper organization - but I write with the inspiration of my emotions, and if that method of expression is disorganized, then disorganized my stories shall be sksksksk.

But, thank you so much for reading - and remember to stay amazing!

ꕤ✭⋅⋆⋅⋆ ❋ ⋆⋅⋆⋅✭ꕤ

┏━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┓
Set In The Year
✩1995✩
┗━━⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅━━┛
⋅⋆══⋅⋆༻✩༺⋆⋅══⋆⋅
"It's late, it's late, it's late - but not too late,"

⋅⋆♡٩(●ᴗ●)۶♡⋆⋅

You rushed along the cold corridor, a panicked expression visible on your face as you moved along. Quickly adjusting the long top of your uniform, you blinked rapidly as you did your best to keep your feet moving as quickly as possible. Your heart was racing at an unbelievable pace, and to say you were nervous would have been a complete understatement. Being a nurse, of your status, meant that you needed to be as punctual as possible, at all times, and though you had met this requirement perfectly, for the past three years, today had somehow turned out to work to your disadvantage, instead of your advantage, which you would have preferred. That morning, you had just so unfortunately happened to have woken up late, due to the fact that you had been up late, the night before - reading a novel that you had become obsessed with, whenever you'd had free time, time to sort of wind down from your job as a key nurse at the hospital you were employed at. Now, this morning in particular, was fairly important for you, as well as for the other nurses on your team, because you had been informed that the respective hospital was to be expecting a very important guest, an individual that would be working with the team for the next month. Not only was this individual said to be important, he was also said to be rather well-known, and when you had learnt the name of this person - it was clear that he was not just a conventionally ordinary person, one that you might have passed by on a normal day.

No, this person, whom you had obviously comprehended to be a male, was known as Brian May, and of course - to any well versed observer, he was strongly affiliated to the rock group called Queen. Naturally, one would be quite confused, initially, to have heard that Brian May, a conventional rockstar, would have graced a hospital team with his full presence - but for anyone that might have had a better idea of the man, the instance was not too far fetched. Aside from being an extremely talented guitarist, and musician, he was also an accomplished astrophysicist, someone who took a great interest in mathematics, as well as physics. Science had always been Brian's forte, and in knowing that - it wasn't too hard to figure out why Brian might have been closely related to the hospital team, during the recent weeks. However, one of his main reasons, or so you'd been told, was the fact that he had a great desire to help people, in any way he could - and he had chosen to be a bit more involved with the mental health facet of the medical facility that you knew all too well, which is the very facet that you worked within. Having been through certain experiences of his own, with regard to the aforementioned facet, he had decided that he wanted to take a step forward in bringing awareness to a larger audience, as well as bringing a sense of hope to the people he communicated with. And given his ideal celebrity status, his intentions were bound to have the effect that he would have wanted it to have. So, with his wide range of knowledge, he planned to work with your team, and see what he could build from there - for helping people was one of his greater passions in life.