♡This Could Be Good♡

♡NOTE♡• •⊱☆⊰• •Before this chapter commences, I would like to make a few statements

♡NOTE♡
• •⊱⊰• •
Before this chapter commences, I would like to make a few statements.

The characters in this story may be a little messy, so please do forgive me for that.

I'm not sure if the storyline makes sense, but I honestly just got carried away.

I don't know about the whole 'maracas incident' with Roger, so if my chronological correlation is not correct, my sincere apologies.

There is a part of this story (toward the end), where I have used an informal slang [yeet] mainly because I had seen it in a meme, and it was on my mind whilst I was writing this story. Now I know that some of the words I use may not be ones that the boys would have used, but this is an imagines book, and that provides a platform for exploration and imagination - so hopefully you don't hate me for being a little too far fetched when it comes to dialogue.

I have employed the brief use of 'Epilogue' and 'Prologue' here, even though this isn't an entire novel - just putting it out there.

For all grammatical errors, I apologize, and I also apologize for the length of this imagine. I did not plan to get to 12,775 - but here we are.

To conclude, I sincerely hope you manage to salvage a little entertainment from this, even though the story might not even be very good.

As always, I leave you with all my love.

⋅•⋅⊰∙♡∙⊱⋅•⋅

∘ ⊰•⊱ ∘
"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, that's why they must be felt with the heart,"

•⊰ Oh darling, look at how we've grown. If there is one thing I can promise you, it's that I want to stay with you until we're grey and old ⊱•

∘ ⊰•⊱ ∘

• • ❊⊰⊱❊ • •
∘ • Prologue • ∘
⊰ • ⊱
You were seated at your study table, alone in the apartment that you rented by yourself. Currently inside of your bedroom, you could hear the gusts of wind that seemed to howl quietly, outside. The night was cold, and for some reason, you had found it comforting. It was just after midnight, and you had been unable to sleep, hence, you decided to write in your diary - perhaps that would work, to some effect. You were beginning to grow a little more worried with each minute that passed by, leaving you more and more ravaged by the echoes of your resounding thoughts. In a few hours, you were going to meet the people you would be working for. You had managed to secure a rather good job for yourself, but there were still a lot of things that you did not know.