•♥𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀||𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾♥•

Your parents were appalled, furious at the blasphemy that they had just witnessed. Your mother placed a hand over the left side of her chest, as if her soul couldn't accept that she had seen what she had seen.

"What the hell is going on?!" your father snapped, looking at Brian, because he was the older one.

In your parents' eyes, he was the person that was supposed to be protecting you, not taking advantage of you - except they didn't understand that you had wanted it just as much.

"Are you insane?!" your father rushed forward to grab Brian by the collar, a level of fury that you had never seen before.

Brian didn't retaliate, because he understood how wrong it all was.

"Is this how I've raised you?!" the older man stared angrily at the son he believed he no longer recognized.

"So it's...it's true then..." your mother whispered, her eyes wide as she shook her head. "The rumours...that the two of you are inappropriately-"

"No," you quickly reassured her, even though you knew that no amount of reaffirmation could ease her disbelief. "Nothing of that sort has happened,"

"Then what is the meaning of this?!" your father continued yelling furiously, shoving his son back as he released his grip of Brian's collar. "Why are the two of you behaving like lovers?!"

With a frightened gaze, you turned to look at Brian, for you were utterly lost. Your anxiety had overwhelmed you again, leaving you incapable of providing any form of a proper response.

But Brian just kept his head down, his gaze stoic. "I..." he trailed off, clenching his fists as he braced himself to say what he intended to say next. "...think I...I love her," he whispered.

And there was no mistake about the sort of love he implied that he now bore for you - a love that was far from familial.

Immediately, tears formed in your eyes, because that was exactly how you felt, even if it was dangerously illicit. Even if you had only been awakened to your emotions just a few hours earlier, you had known Brian long enough to have now been certain that you loved him in a way that was not how people would have expected you to love the person that was said to be your 'brother' - and he mirrored those sentiments, down to the last detail.

It had simply taken an immoral kiss for the both of you to be aroused to those feelings.

But it was wrong.

Your mother gasped as your father's eyes widened.

"You love her?!" he growled, lunging forward to grab Brian, and this time, he did the unthinkable - he put his hands on his son, punching him out of vehemence.

"Dad!" you instinctively screamed, rushing forward to push them apart.

"How can you say that about your sister?!" he carried on violently.

At that point, your mother had also intervened, desperately trying to get her husband to stop.

Given the intervention of the you and your mother, you had successfully put yourself in between Brian and his father - but it did nothing to abate the rage that your father was evidently consumed by.

You heard Brian haphazardly urging you to get out of the way, because he didn't want you to find yourself in the middle of harm's path - but all you cared about was stopping your father from physically reacting any further.