⋅•♡Hidden|Part Two♡•⋅

•♡NOTE♡•
⋆ ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ⋆
Ah! So there are a fair bit of things that I'd like to adress before this chapter commences.

First of all, I must disclose that there may be some tructural errors, within this part, that might confuse you - so if that is so, please do let me know, and do take my sincere apology in return!

Second, I must admit that I do not know much about the families of the band members, well not enough to create an extremely accurate story, in its entirety, so I apologize for any factors that might be contradictory to the actual characteristic existence.

Third, the name, of the baby, that I used here...might annoy you, but from where I originate, we tend to try to employ unconventional names as a means to show our affection, and devotion to a certain person (as weird as it may sound) - so I hope you can understand.

Fourth, as I have stated before, I digress a lot - hence the ridiculous story content.

Also, I would like to know if you prefer me to pen shorter stories, because if you hate long stories, I could totally change my writing nature!

But then again, that's even if my updates are, at all, relevant sksksksksksk.

And if there is anything else you might want (like story analysis chapters, explanations on anything you might be confused by, questions that you'd like answered - or even if there's anything you'd like to know about me) - do not hesitate to let me know!

Okay, I hope I'm not forgetting anything, and if I am - feel free to shoot me between the eyes!

⋅ • ⋅⊰⋆♡⋆⊱⋅ • ⋅

┏━━⋅ꕤ⋅━━┓
Recapitulation
┗━━⋅ꕤ⋅━━┛