The cycle of life

"Barry, what does that mean?" Cisco asked not too sure what he had heard

"Before creating Flashpoint, Patty and I broke up after a short time ... or rather she broke up with me after she was accepted at CSI school in Midway City and I kept denying that I was the Flash"

"Damn man, I can't believe it! I didn't make you one like that!" Cisco said laughing

"Don't laugh ... I didn't want to endanger her!"

"I didn't laugh about that! Rather about the fact that you cared so little about Patty, that you only discovered the difference now after years!"

"In the other timeline, Patty and I weren't done well ... I tried to call her several times, but she didn't want to be with me since I denied her the truth ...

I didn't think about her anymore when I started dating Iris ...

The truth, I thought I would miss her too much... Then Iris told me she was in love with me and I moved on, after Flashpoint Iris and I finally got together and I stopped thinking about her like that "

"What do you think you're doing now? About your daughter I mean"

"Well, I'll stay in her life! I'll never leave her no matter what!"

"So, what do you think will happen between you and Iris?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well Iris is pregnant and it is jealousy itself! She was jealous of your relationship with Linda when you were never together, how do you think she will react when she knows you have a daughter with your ex?"

"I hadn't thought about it, but Nora said she and Becky grew up as sisters and are best friends, so I don't think there will be any problems."

"Wait, what are you talking about !?"

"Ah, I didn't tell you ... Nora went back in time from the future by chance while she was running away from a meta-human who wanted to kill her, right now she is with Patty at the STAR labs"

"I've been on vacation for a week and I'm missing all this!?!? It's not fair!" Cisco said offended

"This is no time to joke! Patty is in danger!"

"What's happening to her?"

"I have no idea... Nora just said Patty will be pronounced dead 15 minutes after midnight!"

"Barry, not to rush you, but it's five minutes to midnight"

"What!?" Barry yelled in shock "I have to be back now!"

Meanwhile: in the infirmary

"Done!" Nora said handing back her cell phone to Patty

"Thanks Nora... do you think it will help Becky?"

"It won't work miracles, but it will help her!"

knock knock knock

"May I come in?" Caitlin asked at the door "I didn't want to interrupt you, but I have to check Patty's values"

"Don't worry m ... Caitlin we just finished," Nora said as she exited and headed for the time vault

"What are you doing Nora?" Iris asked, seeing Nora open the time vault

"I need to talk to Gideon ..." Nora said