She's not my sister!

Meanwhile, STAR Labs

"Nora, honey, wait!" Frost said, chasing her

"You're lucky I haven't regained my speed yet!"

"Nora, what happened?"

"I do not want to talk to you!"

"Nora, stop it!" Frost yelled. "You are not a child! You have a child! Stop acting like a little girl! Act like a reasonable person and tell me what happened between you and your sister! "

"She's not my sister!"

"She introduced herself when she left the infirmary"

"Well, after what she did to me, she is no longer my sister!"

"What happened?"

"She lied to me! She always lied to me! "

"What you mean?"

"She knew about Iris... she knew and she didn't tell me anything! She always lied! My sister kept the truth from me... even though she promised there would be no secrets between us! Not such important secrets! "

"Hey Hey wait ... What's going on?"

"Ok in short, my sister knew that my mother had abandoned me and she never told me! She didn't even say anything to me when I phoned her after I found out! "

"She must have had a good reason ..."

"Don't you dare justify it!" Nora screamed in anger

"Sorry ... there just has to be a reason ..."

"She promised there would never be any secrets between us! That day she swore she would never lie to me! "

"She had ... sworn ..."

"Yes ... when we became sisters we swore we were best friends and that we would never have secrets again"

"What do you mean?"

"Becky and I didn't get along very well when we were little ... in short, I wanted to spend time with her ... but she hated me ..."

"I'm sure she doesn't"

"She told me before... She hated me then one day everything changed ... "

Flashback 2028

"Give it back to me!" Becky yelled, chasing Nora downstairs

"Mom!" 6-year-old Nora yelled, hiding behind Caitlin

"Girls what's going on?" Cait asked, worried

"She did it again! She stole it from me! " Becky said furiously with her eyes full of tears

"Nora ... we already talked about it ... give it back"

"Mom ... I just wanted to see it ... but she screamed at me and scared me!" Nora said

"Honey, if you wanted to see it you had to ask her and maybe she would show you ..." Caitlin said, trying to calm the fight.

"Can you show it to me?"

"No!" Becky yelled "Give it back!"

"Nora..." Caitlin said

"Ok ..." Nora said, handing Becky back a rainbow metal box, which Becky snatched from her hand, making her jump.

"Nora ... go to your room ... Becky, can I talk to you?"

"You are not my mother! I do not want to talk to you!" Becky said