My real mom

"What?! It's not possible Nora! I can't believe your family would have lied to you about that! "

"Well, they did! They have been hiding the truth from me for years ... but I should have expected it ... "

"What do you mean?" Mia asked, sitting down next to Nora again

Nora didn't answer, she was silent for several seconds

"Promise not to make fun of me ..."

"Nora, this is serious! I would never make fun of you about this! "

"Okay ... the truth is that up to 13 I was convinced that Caitlin was my biological mother ..."

"What? I mean..."

"You said you weren't going to make fun of me! You want to take back a promise! "

"No ... I didn't mean that ... I mean ... your skin ..."

"No one has ever made a distinction, no one has ever said anything about it and I never asked for anything... Caitlin was the woman who took care of me and I had called my mom since before I even remembered it... I never thought about that! "

"How did you find out they lied to you?"

"When we moved back to Central City ... My first day of school"

Flashback

Snow-Allen House, Central City

drin drin

"Hello, who is there?" Caitlin said as she answered the phone

"Are you Mrs. Snow-Allen? Nora and Becky's mother? " asked the voice of an old woman on the phone

"Yes, it's me ... who are you?"

"I'm calling you from Central City High School ... your daughter had a fight with another student"

"What!? What exactly did Becky do? "

"I'm not talking about Becky, I'm talking about Nora. How long can you and your husband be here? "

"We'll be there in 15 minutes..." Caitlin said, ending the call

"Who was on the phone, honey?" Barry asked as he approached his wife

"It was the girls' school ... Apparently your daughter got into a fight with another girl!"

"What!? Becky has a strong character, but she would never do such a thing! "

"They weren't talking about Becky, but about Nora!"

Central City High School

When Barry and Caitlin entered the school they were greeted by the same elderly lady who had phoned their home, who accompanied them to the school infirmary, where Becky was waiting outside the door.

"Cait, you go talk to Nora, I'm staying with Becky, okay?"

"Sure honey," Caitlin said as she entered the infirmary

"What did Nora do?" Barry asked his eldest daughter

"It's strange..."

"What's strange, Becky?"

"It's strange that you didn't accuse me of doing something!"

"Becky, what's wrong with you?"