I have to find Caitlin

"Don't you think you are a bit too hasty in getting rid of Iris ?!" Joe said, starting to get angry

"What are you referring to?"

"To the fact that since Iris was in the hospital you only came here once since she woke up, while you stayed with Caitlin the whole time!"

"Really? Do you really want to put it that way? It was Iris who kicked me out the first time! As for Caitlin, she was injured to save Nora's life! The last time she tried to help me I treated her horribly!" I wanted to be there for her! "

"How were you trying to fix it?"

"I told her horrible things ... as if my guilt weren't enough, Nora screamed at me for hours about what Caitlin had done for us and for her and ..."

"So you're trying to make Nora's future come true!"

"What?"

"The other Nora and Caitlin didn't get along, she was the one who implanted the Chip, Nora told me she continued to have a grudge ... so ..."

"Joe, those are two different people!"

"Different?" Joe asked puzzle

"They are identical but they are profoundly different! The first Nora was a CSI who had never met me and did not know about her powers and had such a trust in the world and a joy in her heart that she often looked like a child ... this Nora is a detective of the CCPD section of crimes related to Meta- humans, with a 5-year-old daughter and a knowledge of life that many do not develop before the age of 40! "

"In all this speech you have never denied ..."

"Nora told me that Iris never wanted to have anything to do with her and that Caitlin and I will be married ... she told me don't try to fix things since it's all in vain, I didn't believe it, but after what Iris said..."

"Okay Barry, I won't meddle ... but you can't ask me to choose ..."

"You don't have to choose... Iris has to... and if she choose to leave... she'll still have time to come back... At least until she gives up custody of Nora"

"I don't think she will"

"I used it as a threat to keep her from going away, but she said she has no problem with that ..."

"What will you do?"

"I have to find Caitlin and talk to her ..."

"What's going on between you two?"

"Anything?"

"Yours was a question Barry ..."

"I don't know Joe, alright!"

"I've spent my whole life in love with just one person... I never thought I'd find myself in this situation! Iris has always been the only woman in my life, but now ... "

"What has changed?"

"All! Iris doesn't want to stay close to her daughter as a mother... and even if she wanted to be in a relationship with me... I wouldn't allow it! She doesn't even want her daughter... what do you think she would do with Patty's daughter? "

"Do you really want to keep Patty's daughter with you?"

"She's my daughter! Certainly that I want!"

"Not many people in your place would have done the same ... congratulations Barry ... Back to my question, son, what are you going to do?"

"Right now I'm looking for Caitlin ..."

"You'll see that you two will make peace ..."

"We made peace ... the problem came later ... we kissed ... and now she wants to leave Central City ..."

"Wait what?"

"She had received a job offer in Midway City ... she wasn't sure whether to accept or not ... now, after what happened she will accept it! I have to find her and ask her to stay ... "

"Barry ... aside from the fact that you're still married to my daughter, you can't go to Caitlin's and tell her to stay in Central City with you just because you might come to have feelings for her!"

"I can't let her go Joe!"

"Barry, do you love her?"

"Joe ... I don't love her ... but I don't know what to do ... I can't live without her ...

When she was shot ... I haven't felt this way since ... "

"Since when did Iris come here to the hospital for Nora, or when Iris was hit by a metal splinter after Wally's car accident?"

"No ... like when Nora was paralyzed by Cicada ... if I think she will go away ... Joe, I don't think I will be able to live if she is not part of my life ..."

"To any other person ... for such a phrase ... well I would have broken his nose!" Joe sighed

"What do you mean?"

"Barry ... you didn't even realize it but you just admitted that you love Catlin indirectly!"

"What you mean?"

"You said all the things someone would say if their girlfriend were to leave him to go to another city ... That's the same thing you said in this timeline when Patty left ... that's why I was wary of how quickly you and Iris were moving ... "

"It's true Patty lived in Midway City too ..."

"You have problems with that city!" Joe said laughing

"Thanks Joe ... I understand what I have to do"