Canon/Never

(^^^my face when people read & don't vote. Lmao btw that really is my face)

Okay so I really don't want to sound whiny & annoying (too late right? Haha)

But each chapter gets a minimum of 800 reads and I think it's a little sad that I only get about ten percent of those readers to vote. I know that sometimes you don't have the chance to but votes (and comments) really help my story, not to mention me. It really motivates me to keep updating as quickly as I can because I know it's annoying to wait.

I update more often than most authors on wattpad who receive more votes so it really makes me reconsider my updating schedule to maybe just updating once a week.

If that works better for everyone and will make it easier for votes or whatever thoughts you guys have, comment and let me know.

I know I am by no means "wattpad famous" but I know there are a lot of people reading my stories now. I guess votes are just like the actual physical sign of me believing that people like my stories. I don't know.

And to those that constantly vote/comment believe me I notice you! I know I don't always reply but I swear I know your user and icon (which some of you have been changing & throwing me off haha) and most of all I appreciate you so much. You're the one who is helping get this story noticed. So thank you so much.

Much love and thank you for reading this. ❤️

-Diana xx