[eleven]

[this chapter is dedicated to @louislaughwithme because she answered the question 1st check out her fanfic 'SURRENDER' it just ended & it was so good + million. ily whitney]

"I'm not answering that."

We're standing in the middle of Craig Newman's front doorway, a few people giving us odd looks as we block the small amount of people trying to pass to the party before they see that they can just go through the back gate.

"Why?" Jonique asks, releasing my hand,"Don't you like me?"

"Why do you care if I like you, you have Derek to like you right?" I tell her, no longer caring about the jealously that is now seeping from my words.

"I don't like Derek. I like you," She says biting down on her lip.

"You like me?" I repeat, in surprise.

"I do," She says getting closer,"But do you like me?"

"Yes," I admit, letting a deep breath out.

My answer satisfies her beyond belief, the biggest grin spreads across her face as she pulls me by my shirt, tilting her head up to me placing her warm lips on mine. She kisses me with such intensity I practically fall back. Her hands are rubbing all over my chest pulling me down to her level as she passes her tongue over mine just like she did in the shower.

"Umm..Jo?" I hear someone say from inside the house. I pull away from her lips, my hands still wrapped around her waist.

"What?" she says to Derek who's looking just as bothered as I was when I saw him kissing Jonique.

From all the watching I've done over the past few weeks one thing I picked up on quickly was how much Derek likes Jonique. He tries so hard to cater to her every want and need, and Jonique knows it. She knows that Derek would do anything for her and she uses it to her advantage. I can never really decipher how much Jonique actually likes him because she's always changing; hot one minute, cold the next.

"It's our turn."

"I don't want to play anymore," She tells him leaning her head against my chest.

"You sure because this time we're.."

"I don't want to play," she says firmly.

"Alright," Derek says, turning back around, walking away slowly.

"Let's go upstairs," Jo whispers in my ear, moving my hands so that she can intertwine ours together.

"Why," I ask even though I have a pretty good idea. I'm just not sure how drunk she is, and I really wouldn't want to do anything with her that she'll regret.

"Because I want to kiss you some more," She says, licking her lips, tugging at my hand.

"We can just keep kissing right here."

"Don't be such a wuss," She giggles, tugging me up the first few steps.

I rattle my brain for a good enough excuse to get myself out of this situation but as luck would have it, my raging hormones take over, and now I'm standing right behind Jonique as she pushes the bedroom door at the end of the dark hallway, open.

I step into the bedroom, trying to adjust my eyes as Jonique shuts the door behind us, locking it. I feel my heart beat begin to quicken because I don't know what she expects me to do with her. She's drunk and I won't take advantage of her.

"Kiss me," She whispers, her smooth hands around my neck. I obey, because despite how bothered I am by her childish games downstairs, I want to kiss her.