[six]

[i updated. hi, have a good weekend. Pweaase vote & comment]

"Harry..Harry wake up."

"Come on we gotta go, wake up."

I feel a pair of cold hands slap the side of my face, instantly waking me. I rub my eyes open to see Liam hovering over me and the slumped position I fell asleep in with camera cradled in my hands.

"Wake.." Liam begins to say again just as I raise my leg kicking him right in the stomach sending him to fall over on his butt,"Ow!"

"Oops," I laugh sleepily before moving my camera over to my nightstand. I sit up in bed and rub up and down my arm as I check the time on my almost dead phone.

9:07 am.

"Why are you in my house? You said ten," I whiny, laying right back down in bed, wrapping my warm blanket around my boxer clad freezing body.

"We have to get a good spot and food," Liam says standing.

"I thought we were just going for a ride not a fücking picnic."

"You'll get hungry," Liam says tugging off my blanket.

"Who even let you in my house?" I say trying to pull the blanket back.

"Your mom. She's a really nice lady by the way," Liam smile.

"Yea I know, she's my mom."

______________

After stopping at Whole Foods for a bunch of random food Liam insisted we had to bring we finally made it to the lake a little before ten. Like Liam had explained to me on the way there, the Country Club Lake day was apparently a big deal all boat-owning members participated in every month in the summer. It was suppose to be 'fun' according to Liam.Apparently dozens of others thought so too because there were a shït ton of people already out on the water, their boats all floating near each other.

"Whoa, wait what are you doing?" I ask Liam as he suddenly begins driving his truck back words down the steep ramp.

"This is how you get the boat in the water," Liam laughs.

Once the boat was in the water and Liam's truck in the parking lot we finally got onto the boat with all the groceries.

His boat was a good size for maybe four or five people, the seats were cushioned and he had a nice stereo system hooked in. Overall it looked expensive and I practically peed my pants from laughing so hard at the name on the side of the boat.

"It's what my mom calls me," He says, his cheeks turning bright red. He's steering the boat at a slow pace, nearing us closer and closer to the cluster of boats.

"But why would she put it on your boat? Boats are suppose to be girls," I laugh again.

"My mom didn't know, she just thought it be cute if she put my nickname on the boat," He sighs.

"You're a dude, nothing she gives you as a gift should be 'cute'."

"Try telling her that," He says just as we slow down.

A few people, mostly the older adults, turn their heads to see who just joined 'the party' giving Liam a wave, while the younger people, about our age, are too busy to even notice us.

Liam does whatever he needs to do so that we stay stationary in this spot before hopping away from the steering wheel.

"She's right there," Liam says as he takes a seat next to me where I am sitting with my legs apart, and my arms stretched out across the back of the seat.