[seventeen]

My hands are all over her body, and it only seems to intensify the passion and heat of the moment that much more.

She's slowly beginning to rock herself on my lap, making me grow harder. At this point all I care about is being close to her, continuing this feeling, this amazing feeling. I keep my hands firmly on her hips as she continues to move ever so diligently on my hardness. I know she can feel it, making her go faster, tugging at my shirt, pulling it over my head. Unable to resist, I pull hers off as well, allowing it to drop to the floor where mine now lays.

She then wraps her arms around my neck, pressing her body to mine so that our heat almost feels as if it's one. As if our bodies are one. The warmth of her soft skin puts me in a trance, all I want to do is breath in her scent to taste her.

As if she's reading my mind she throws her head back, moving the straps of her bra almost inviting my lips to have their way.

"Kiss me," She moans into my ear, just as I begin to leave a trail of kisses down from her ear to her collar bone. I suck down on her bare skin every other kiss leaving behind my mark.

My hands rub gently over her breasts, making her moan. She then places her hands on top of mine, guiding me to where she wants me.

"Please don't stop," She says against my lips now.

"I..." I want to say that I won't. She's sober and I know she wants this as much as I do, but I remember I don't have any condoms. Shit.

"Please," She begs seductively, sliding her hand into my pants, finding her way to my length. I close my eyes from how good it feels to have her soft hand grasping me with just the right amount of firmness to give pleasure with her slow hand motion.

"Condom," I breath through the over powering pleasure,"I don't have a..condom."

"I'm on birth control," She reassures me, sliding off my lap to slide down my jeans. After a few tugs she has them down to my ankles.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes," I stammer, the anticipation eating away at me. I try sitting up, so that I can give her space to lay on the couch but she shakes her head no, pushing me back down onto the couch.

She then slips her soft hand into my boxers taking me into her hand again but now with much more ease now that my jeans are off.

Everything she's doing isn't exactly new since I'm no Virgin, but what is new is her being in control. I've never been with a girl that takes the initiative to move the action along.

I've been focusing so much on Jo's handy work I didn't even notice her take the shorts she was wearing off.

She releases my length and I open my eyes, looking at her every move. She climbs back onto my lap and diligently pulls my cock through the small opening in the middle of my boxers. I feel my heart beating faster as I watch her slide the bottom of her thong to the side before lowering herself onto my hardness, allowing me to enter her warm tightness. I let out a breath I hadn't even noticed I was holding and she smiles down at me before wrapping her hands around my shoulders.

I feel her nails dig into my skin as she begins to swivel her hips on my cock, riding me faster. The pleasure is immense, I can't even begin to process how we reached this point but I don't care. I don't want her to stop. It takes so much control from my end to keep from cumming. I haven't had sex in so long I'm surprised I haven't gone crazy from the yearn.

Sex gives off an addictive feeling, all you really can do is yearn for it once you've had a taste. It's addictive.

Jo is addictive. Her smell, the way her body fits my own, our bodies molding into one. All of it.