Bloodstained Ground

Camille P.O.V.  (yes her again deal with it, I love her )

I shifted a  few minutes before the border of the pack territory where the battle is supposed to commence. I joined the already built ranks of wolves standing in rows facing the enemy territory, where I could also smell the enemy warriors. We were waiting for the Alpha and the Beta to lead us to start the war, even the thought of THEM being MY mates made me feel insufficient.

I tried my best to keep my eyes on the ground away from anyone else so that I wouldn't have to explain why I had um, red eyes which only Alphas are supposed to carry. I did use to be Alpha bloodline before I went rogue and all that stuff, but I try my best to hide it and not let anyone take notice of them, I did not want questions about them at all.

My white fur attracts a lot of attention, so I think some wolves might have already taken notice of my eyes. 

"Relax Cami, it'll be fine they won't ask questions", said Aurora trying to console me, but she didn't believe it either. Maybe I'll pass her the control for a bit today, she's a fine warrior and I didn't like the bloodshed too much so It'll fit perfectly. But no, I can't trust her right now with them being around she might jump them with how much she longs for them, I feel bad for keeping her away from her mates since she didn't ask for any part in this.

Speaking of them, they're here now as the rows of wolves parted to give them the way to the front, luckily I was at the side and we weren't in close proximity to make Aurora cry out. The Alpha's- I mean Greyson's black wolf was looking at me so intently followed by Jaceth's brown wolf. Aurora was practically wagging her tail before I stopped her when they looked at me before they made their way to the front.

Greyson then stood in front of the crowd as all the others turned to him in anticipation, he then pointed his snout up and let out a howl that could be heard even in the next few pack territories and made all the wolves naturally bow their head down in submission out of pure instinct, well not me because of the Alpha bloodline but I'll pretend.

This indicated the beginning of the battle as the scent of the enemy warriors became stronger as they approached us, eyes of various colors staring at us from the tree cover. Their Alpha came forth and Grey approached him, they were now both staring at each other with much hatred swirling in their eyes. They both bared their teeth in animosity and their Alpha pounced at Greyson who swiftly moved away and jumped back at him. Then there were hundreds of growls from either side as all the wolves began to fight against each other.

The battleground was filled with the sounds of hundreds of wolves fighting against each other and then dying. Might as well join in the fun right?

I sprinted towards a grey wolf who looked at me with the intent to kill. Well, he could only stare for so long after I tore his head off his body.

Can't stare anymore bud? 

I looked at his mutilated body while Aurora groaned in satisfaction of our kill, this isn't right. I then felt another wolf behind me, about to pounce on my back when I barely slid out of the way and then dug my claws into his, no her back. She was pinned under me by my claws as she howled and yelped in pain, her whine dug holes through my heart as she squirmed beneath me. I did then relieve her of her pain, a quick strike to the heart to end her suffering.

I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE 

The battle still continued, one death meant nothing here not even of the young she-wolf whose life slipped away because of me. I then got to another wolf and then another and then another. The enemy forces were shrinking rapidly but their wolves still persisted in their attempts to wipe this pack out.