The Sea

Ella P.O.V.

I open my mouth only to have it filled with Jace's food; "Try this, this soo good Ellie", he said before shoving it in his mouth too. 

I hum in agreement, my mouth filled with something that I couldn't even pronounce, but was served in the celebration. Jace had been nonstop putting food in my mouth, but hey I wasn't complaining, it was sweet of him.

Grey came back to where we were seeing over some defense plans with Otis and Gamma Aspen. He walked over to us and leaned down to kiss Jace, only to have a spoon full of food shoved in his face instead. I swear Jace has a problem, but aw cute.

Grey quickly swallowed the food and said. "Hello to you too, asshole" to Jace, who only shrugged and went back to eating whatever he was. I don't know what Grey did to him yesterday but it must've been embarrassing for him,  cause he refuses to tell me and just blushes whenever the topic comes up. 

 Grey then leans in to kiss me and I happily comply, ever since I got Marina I have been really needy when it comes to them. Marina howled happily in my head, she's already smitten with them, but that was understandable since wolves are with us throughout our lives but only appear on the awakening; she must've seen my year with Jace and Grey and love it.

Marina had been unnecessarily riled up about something for the past hour, when I ask her about she says that she doesn't know, just feels like that. Okay, either my wolf has anxiety like me too, OR she senses something because of her being a psychic wolf. I don't know which of these it is, but it's making me uneasy, and I don't know how to make her stop.

"Jaceyyy" Grey whines, "I said I'm sorry like a million times,  forgive me already", he continued.

Jace just let out a hmph, narrowed his eyes at Grey, and went back to his food. He'd just been talking to Grey when necessary but ignoring him otherwise, the scene was downright comical.

"Come on pup, please", Grey said.

This got Jace's attention, I think he really likes when Grey calls him pup, he asks, "You promise you won't do it again?" meekly, getting red.

Grey laughed at this and said, "Nope, I most certainly WILL do it again" making Jace stick his tongue out at him and then pouted his lips. Grey then grabbed Jace and made him sit on his lap, goddess that was hot, he seems so strong when he does that; followed by peppering kisses all over his face.

This made Jace laugh eventually as Grey continued to kiss him; I like seeing my mates like this. "Fine, fine, I forgive you", Jace hurriedly spat out, trying to stop the attack on his face.

"That's a good boy", Grey said while running his fingers up and down Jace's arm, making him blush yet again.

I was watching this scene so intently smiling giddily to myself, while Marina awed.

The whole day passed by with Jace's and Grey's stupid antics, socializing around the pack and having a great time. I kept checking on Jace, making sure that his wound wasn't reopening, or he wasn't hurting since the healers did give him herbs to keep the pain at bay, but still I was worried. I liked their moms, they were nice to me and welcomed me when I thought that they'd be against our strange situation, plus Grey's mom was helping me fill the shoes of the Luna.

It was late noon by the time we were going to leave, earlier than everybody else because Jace's wound began to ache; so we were getting ready to leave when Gamma Aspen came up to us and said, " Grey, Jace, Luna, you enjoying the celebration?". I don't know why he was formal with me, but well he was so formal with everyone else too, chivalry isn't dead I guess.

"Yep, it's really nice, thank Mrs. Reyes for me please, but we gotta go, Jace's meds are wearing off", said Grey.

His widened at this and he said, "Oh, I'm sorry to bring this up now but the drifter is here"