The Move-in

Ella P.O.V.

"I wanna move in today- right now- today", Jace said teary-eyed and determined to not leave his sumptuous dream mansion alone. Goddess, I'm glad we're finally living together. Don't get me wrong, I love our families but it wasn't very ideal when they accidentally walked in on Grey and Jace doing stuff to me in bed. We'd had more than our share of embarrassing incidents like this, which Grey seemed completely cool and smug about by the way. 

"Alright then we can move in today", Cami told him.

"What about clothes and stuff? we only have our suitcases with us", I asked them.

"Well- in my closet I have enough of yours and Jace's clothes, princess. I and Jace can just raid my closet, while you and Cami can go get her stuff. As for food- I made Caleb fill up the pantries with whatever stuff you guys liked", Grey told us. He's so prepared and in control of this situation, just how I like my Alpha.

"Then we spend the night together?", Jace asked sheepishly with his head tilted.

"Of course, pup. We'll spend all the nights together after today", Grey told him confidently, and Jace nodded gratefully.

"Mrs. Reyes' place is close enough to here, we can walk. You guys can take the car to your place Grey, be back in 30?" Cami said and all of us nodded.

With that, we separated, Grey and Jace got into the car while Cami and I - we walked to Mrs. Reyes' place which was only 10 minutes from here. Well- when I said 'we' walked, I mean Cami gave me a piggyback ride all the way. As I clung to her, I felt the taught muscles of her back under the tips of my fingers, her curls shampooed in some vanilla-scented shampoo were my cushion to lay my head on as she carried me. She didn't even get winded, which made me rethink about how little I must weigh and feel to my mates- they're all very high-ranked, and much taller than me, I must feel like a cub next to them, I frowned.

"We're not THAT small Ella", Marina tried to say but I cut her off saying, "We are, and you know it Marie. Our body is tiny compared to them, how do I even match up to my mates?".

With a huff, she then said, "Well, I like being small and tiny. We're the easiest to lift, so we're the easiest to cuddle and carry around. Don't say that you don't like being smothered by your mates- we're omegas, that's what we like- being taken care of".

Well, I can't deny that them carrying me around and cuddling me with ease does make me feel special. Every time one of them picks me up with no effort, I feel butterflies in my tummy because of how precious I feel.

"Plus, when Marie talked with her mates that day, they said that they like our tiny body. Mates' love us Ella", Marie said in the soothing and intelligent manner, only a psychic wolf would.

My conversation with Marina didn't let me realize that we'd already reached there as Cami gently set me down. "Something on your mind princess?", she asked sweetly.

"Nope- just want to see your room", I told her.

"Oh, it's nothing special. I barely stayed in the pack anyway and left to become a drifter the first chance I got.", she told me as she knocked on the door to the house. Soon enough, Mrs. Reyes let us in with a surprised expression on her face. 

"Cami! sweetie you're back. Come here my little Alpha", Mrs. Reyes cooed motherly making Cami blush a bit in embarrassment. 

"Yep, in the flesh", Cami chuckled and continued visibly nervously, "I need to tell you something, Mrs. Reyes".

"Oh hush you. I already know bout you moving into the mansion across the valley. Alpha Greyson already asked for mine and your mates' mothers' approvals before asking you to move in.", Mrs. Reyes said.