A Door to Never Open

Greyson P.O.V.

After informing the pack about Cami's stepping up as Alpha of those bloody howlers, here we were, heading to see Caleb and Lily. My only hope- get some information about the howler pack's workings before forcing my beautiful mate to lead them. I fucking hate forcing my mate to deal with those vermin, but alas I can't leave an entire race of wolves to die out without an Alpha, OR CAN I?

"totally fucking can", chimed in Victor but I didn't heed to the sociopath residing in my head.

Only after this is all dealt with, will I bring up the surprise I'd very hastily planned for my mates, praying to the goddess that they agree; while I have much much bigger plans for them after this.

A still emotional pup refuses to let go of my hand as we walk over to the infirmary where Lily would soon get checked out off. Cami chuckles at pup's clinginess before kissing the side of his head.

"Okay let's go but we gotta hurry up for the ceremony tonight", I stated as I ushered pup into the building, Cami and Ella following suit.

Walking into the room where Lily was supposed to be, I haven't ever regretted walking through a door more in my life. A shirtless Caleb hovered over an equally shirtless Lily and heavy pants and moans rang in the air. One of my closest friends on the verge of fucking his mate is not one of the visuals I'd wanted today- or ever.

The goddess can be cruel by almost making me see Caleb's ugly junk.

Not wasting a second I slammed the door shut while Jace and Ellie gasped in surprise and Caleb simultaneously shrieked out a 'fucking hell'. Why put locks on doors if they aren't going to be used? Fucking idiot.

"Come in now, we're done", screamed out Caleb before opening the door to let us in. I peaked in first to make sure everything was in place, and that my mates wouldn't have to see something I wouldn't want them to. Wearing the smug smirk on my face to tease the shit out of Caleb, I let my mates in.

"We are gonna pretend that never happened", blurted out Caleb while pulling the sheets to further cover up his embarrassed mate. 

"Yes!", pup immediately said, feeling shy now apparently.

"Do you feel better now?", inquired Cami, as a blushed-up Lily gained control back from the room that smelled like sex.

"Yeh, yeh, I do now", Lily reverted.

"We decided to drop by to get some information about the howlers before Cami assumed control", I said proudly.

"Yep, I heard. Congrats Alpha", Lily said directed towards Cami with a smile.

"You both had the time to get to know?", grumbled out a grumpy pup before pinning his head to my chest, where it rightfully belongs forever. The room burst into laughter before Caleb interjected, " Hey!, what happened to pretending it didn't happen?", while bursting with laughter as he pressed a kiss to his mate's head.

The laughing must've made some sore part of Lily's still recovering body hurt because her pain twisted in agony while a groan left her mouth. Not a moment later Caleb was by her side checking up on her with wide-concerned eyes making Ellie and Cami coo at their cuteness.

After she felt better Lily said, "Anyways, you're probably wondering why there are no other Alphas in the pack?", making us nod in response.

"Well, the bastard killed them, all of them, everyone who was a potential threat to his position. All dead, his own family members too, his little brother, fucking everyone", Lily grit out with a hate-laced tone.

After a moment Ellie questioned, "and the pack? Will they give Cami trouble?"

"No, don't think so. They're all glad that the war is over and want a good Alpha", replied Lily as she tugged Caleb's sleeve to make him sit down on the bed with her and allow her to lean onto him, looking tired and still weak.

"Anything else we should know?",  questioned my bold little Luna.

"I don't think so-" Lily replied after a pause for thinking about it, "Yep, the pack is pretty self-sufficient and everything was perfectly fine till Alpha went cuckoo a few years ago. You won't even have to intervene in the matters too much"

"Okay, thank you", Cami replied while dragging Ellie into her arms and Lily nodded her head as a 'you're welcome'

"Alright now, we'll leave and leave the two of you to-um more pressing matters", I said snickering while smirking at Caleb.

"Oh come on dude! for the goddess' sake, you prick", Caleb began and his whining only came to a halt as I slammed the door in his face after ushering my mates outside.

"They're cute together", Ellie softly commented.

With a low and probably unintentional growl, Cami forced Ellie to face her, stand still and wait for her lips to be kissed passionately.

"Not as cute as you, Angel", Cami blurted briskly, happy with herself upon stealing Ellie's breath away. Victor too huffed out in support.

"Alright now time for you to become an Alpha, lovely", I said.

a/n

hlou readers :)

I DON'T KNOW- IS MY INSPIRATION GONE ON A VACATION TOO????
i genuinely can't find it in myself to write

SO SORRY HERE'S A TINY BULLSHIT FILLER CHAPTER
I'll try to do better but writer's block hit me like a truck

GIVE ME SOME IDEAS PLEASE.

please don't forget to vote and lemme know what you think.