Adorable Psycho Mate

Greyson P.O.V.

"Aw, man! I liked this shirt. Now these stains won't go away-", Jace whined. I turn my head to my mate in shock, we just tortured a man to death, how is he so carefree?

"Burden off shoulder", Victor told me.

Well, it did feel fucking relieving to kill that shit stain, I do feel better. I only wished that the old man wasn't so fragile and lasted longer, I wanted more.

"Jace, baby?", I said. He hummed in response.

"You're a fucking psycho"

He looked so offended, I could laugh at his adorable pout and puffed-up cheeks. "What!, hey-"

I hid my smile by walking away and he followed calling after me. "But you still love me", he huffed.

"That, I do. Even if you're a fucking psycho", I said.

He smiled widely and drew in for a kiss, which I did grant him ignoring his ensanguined clothes. Why did he have to be so messy with the blood?

"We go to Ella and Cami now?", he asked and I nodded. He hummed and walked with me, holding my hand. I feel glad that he too had gotten more comfortable with showing affection to me, he wouldn't admit it but during our initial days when we found out we were mates- he was slightly uncomfortable showing me affection. I get it, we were both guys who thought we were straight and best friends too. But now he held my hand through the packhouse hallways without a shred of hesitance.

Jace had always had a very unique skill set, very different than mine. I felt like a barbarian next to him, he was so sleek and graceful while attacking and often used mind games which I never could. He had an air of elegance around him with his lean body even while he was shredding a person to bits. My mate was a bit twisted, but I loved that- even when we were kids I loved his unique self.

He'd always had the most nuts ideas too, ones that often landed us in trouble with one of our parents, luckily he's sobered up a bit as he grew older. 

Bastard once convinced me to pierce my nose at home.

I know, I know my mind is rambling to not think about it- Cami's pup.

I'm not upset with her, not at all, I know that she didn't have a choice and was traumatized out of her mind. I'm not strong enough to fight my instincts, however, which are unsettled about the fact that her firstborn wasn't ours. I want to be supportive, I want to reassure her that it's okay, but my instincts don't seem to share that opinion.

I don't want to turn toxic with her just cause my Alpha wolf instincts are going haywire.

"What's on your mind?", Jace asked. I shrugged and shook my head, not really wanting to talk about it- feeling the way my instincts made me, it felt horrible. I felt horrible to even consider the slightest resentment towards Cams because of what happened. I'm so fucked.

"Take a shower and talk to me", he said leading me into one of our home's showers on the lower floor.

He began stripping off his clothes urging me to do the same. My mind was too busy cussing me out to even notice Jace's ass when he bent over. 

He sighed to grasp my attention and said, "Do I need to strip you out of your clothes, Alpha Greyson?" cockily.

"Wouldn't mind that", I replied. 

Very sassily he pushed me against the counter and began unbuttoning my shirt all the while maintaining eye contact. "You ready to talk about it?"

"It's bad, I feel bad", I replied.